openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

backup plugin

tkaiser

Plex not accessing shared folder after restart

FFrank

Unable to install remotedesktop because newer xrdp require

ryecoaaron

Autoshutdown plugin not shutting down server

cabrio_leo

Openmediavault extras issue installation on a fresh OMV 4

raulfg3

Recent Activities

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x backup plugin.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I guess I should have the plugin backup any partition that is mount on /boot. ” Yes, this would be sufficient for both VC4 (VideoCore IV) and ARM SBCs. Quote from ryecoaaron: “Does u-boot live in the same place (and same…
  • FFrank -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex not accessing shared folder after restart.

Quote from gderf: “I suggest not using OMV sharedfolders as Volume and Bind Mount targets within dockers. There is no need to do this and it just adds another layer of complexity. Use the absolute real filesystem paths instead. ” Hi, what do you…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unable to install remotedesktop because newer xrdp require.

Quote from apveening: “Unfortunately, I also don't have a command line as I don't have a USB keyboard. So far I've managed to set up my Pi 3 B+ with remote access (most of it is working fine), but some (minor) changes require a command line and I…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x backup plugin.

Quote from tkaiser: “Did you overlook the RPi mentioning above? ” Yep. Quote from tkaiser: “x64 (need to restore Grub, partitions and rootfs) ” The guide linked to does this. Quote from tkaiser: “VideoCore IV AKA RPi (need to restore…
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread Autoshutdown plugin not shutting down server.

Quote from Jozi: “While I do have DHCP on, I'm expecting all my devices incl pc use the same IP due to how long the lease for them is ” It depends also from the kind of router / DHCP server which you are using. Many routers offers a configuration…
  • Math. -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Problem with omvextra repositories.

Like (Post)
    Remove the duplicate backports line from /etc/apt/sources.list
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openmediavault extras issue installation on a fresh OMV 4.

Do exactly the suggested by the window = dpkg --configure -a
  • Stylishh -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Openmediavault extras issue installation on a fresh OMV 4.

Thread
    Any idea what to do? issue.PNG
  • apveening -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unable to install remotedesktop because newer xrdp require.

I am having the same problem with the remotedesktop plugin. Unfortunately, I also don't have a command line as I don't have a USB keyboard. So far I've managed to set up my Pi 3 B+ with remote access (most of it is working fine), but some (minor) changes…
  • KM0201 -

Liked o_neill’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Copy files internally via ssh allowed?.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, and thanks again for the detailled answers! Quote from KM0201: “If you plan on doing this a lot.. you might look at rsync. You can do this with the click of a button ” Just wanted to tell for anybody looking to do similair things: I…