openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

"Missing" RAID filesystem

mateuxp

Duplicati time out error on delete

macom

Raid5 inactive- Need help please

kaly

no login with standard web account admin/openmediavalut

matteo1970

Samba, RSYNC, and Mangled Filenames

tkaiser

Recent Activities

• mateuxp -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) "Missing" RAID filesystem.

Quote from tkaiser: “Similar issues only occurring with 4.13: ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2376227&page=3 Which drives are these two? ” /dev/sdc & /dev/sdd
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Duplicati time out error on delete.

• RHCPNG -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Duplicati time out error on delete.

@ryecoaaron I've added the repository but now I get a lot of updates. Can I just install these updates? pastebin.com/CqN2jwev I've not uninstalled Mono yet. Or can I just upgrade the existing installation of mono? This is what I get when I try to…
  • kaly -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Raid5 inactive- Need help please.

I have 4To and I can only backup 1To. Not all 4To is painful to loose. Good news. Recovery for one disk is OK. Bad news. Data are still unreachable. Do you think I can try to repair filesystem or I recover the second failed disk ?
  • matteo1970 -

Replied to the thread no login with standard web account admin/openmediavalut.

hi tks a lot... I will try and let you know.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Samba, RSYNC, and Mangled Filenames.

Without providing any information you're calling for mind readers here... I can only guess that Windows or Windows filesystems are involved? And that 'R.E.M.' is a directory name? If that's the case you should become familiar with common naming…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Storage File System Choices based on requirements - Suggestions?.

Quote from flmaxey: “Interestingly, kernel 4.14 [...] was just released with a 6 year support window, so there's no knowing exactly when all BTRFS RAID 5/6 issues would be patched ” Copying random BS from somewhere on the Internet into a forum is not…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x OMV broken? Freezes after Login.

Do you have installed a plugin? If yes, uninstall it and report a bug. You are using HTTPS, so everything loaded that does not come from your NAS is blocked because of the Content Security Policy. This is a wanted behaviour.
  • amarnath -

Now follows lazydude.

Follow