ManuelOrtega

Trying to install OMV on ML350 G5 server

mad430

BTRFS disk pool mounted not showing in webui

Handbrake for Raspberry Pi 3 B+

flmaxey

Recent Activities

• ekent -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x eMMC vers SD card.

Hi, I have been using a Raspberry Pi 2B with OMV for the last few months and have been extremely frustrated with the performance. After doing some investigating here, and looking at prices and what was available to get shipped reasonably to Australia, I…
  • ManuelOrtega -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x BTRFS disk pool mounted not showing in webui.

Forum server throws and error when uploading the thread and it has been published twice. Pleas admins delete this one, the other has the correct files attached.
  • mad430 -

Replied to the thread Trying to install OMV on ML350 G5 server.

- The OS is in a raid array. I have looked all through the bios to try to disable raid, but everything I have found says I can't. What would be the process if I installed debian first?
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread Trying to install OMV on ML350 G5 server.

Is the OS drive in a RAID? I didn't think the OMV ISO supported that (you could do it if you installed Debian first.. but I don't really see the reasoning)
  • mad430 -

Posted the thread Trying to install OMV on ML350 G5 server.

Thread
    OMV successfully installs but when I reboot to enter the fresh install I get the grub menu without OMV on it. No idea what I should try next. I think I need a way around the raid configuration it has. Just not sure. Any advice?
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Handbrake for Raspberry Pi 3 B+.

This is somewhat old, you'd have to compile yourself, it's experimental and works on Ubuntu. It "might" work on Debian. I'd clone my SD-card before trying it. Link You do have other options. You could share a Windows folder, step up Remote Mount on…
  • KM0201 -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread Simplifying The OMV Configuration Backup and Restore Process.

Like (Post)
    Lot's of users have Plex and still boot from USB thumb-drives, or small USB connected SSD's (in the 16GB to 32GB range). The only issue that would need to be resolved, to prevent filling up a relatively small boot drive, would be relocating Plex's
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x My NAS future build – some questions also.

Quote from adi_tca: “Quote from geaves: “From what I have searched for that Lenovo, when you say it's not seen is that within the Boot Option Menu? ” Yep, neither there, nor in the BIOS Setup - Information menu. If I format it as NTFS in Windows…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Various problems getting started with Odroid HC (best practice).

Another tip: I have discovered a path to happy and content co-existence with HDDs, HC2 and OMV! The path is the path of doing as little as possible. Not trying to figure out all the things possible to do or fiddle with. But instead trying to figure out…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox no vnc, mouse or keyboard access on new vm install.

Es ist alles gut. Wörter und ihre Bedeutung verlieren sich manchmal in der Übersetzung.