openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

I'm looking to build a basic NAS our of a Raspberry Pi B+, to allow sharing of files in our Caravan/RV when on trips away.

I've downloaded the latest RPi image and ran it up. I'm using a Logitech K400+ wireless keyboard, but it appears that no driver is available for the keyboard.

Question I have, is it better to start with a fresh Debian build (RaspBian) and then install OMV as a package (if thats available)? Or is there a better way to get the keyboard working through the OMV package install? I don't have access to any other keyboards.
  • New

Hello,

Apologies if this isn't the right location I made this thread in, but I could use some help if someone has experienced this before.

I am using Docker and the Resilio-Sync container to sync data from another server (UnRaid for now until I switch to OMV) to my new OMV server.

I was able to map the Directory along with all the shares fine, and I mapped the location with the director I want to sync.

The issue is, when I try and create a new folder, or even try and sync it within Resilio-Sync WebUI, I get the error "You do not have permissions to write to this directory".

I've gone through and made sure all the users had admin/root privileges and made sure that the shared directory is Read/Write for the admin account.

I am not sure how to allow privileges to Docker/Resilio to allow writing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • New

Hallo Zusammen,

nach einem Stromausfall gab es bei meine OMV das Problem, dass mein RAID5 - Verbund nicht mehr angezeigt wurde. Nachdem ich das System neugestartet hatte, wurden mir wieder die drei phyisikalischen Festplatten angezeigt, der RAID - Verbund war allerdings komplett verschwunden. Anschließend habe ich einen neuen RAID5 - Verbund mit den Festplatten erstellt. Leider muss ich um ein Dateisystem anzulegen die Festplatten formatieren.

Gibt es einen Weg nochmal an die Daten auf der Platte zu kommen?

Vielen Dank für jede Hilfe!

Im Anhang einige Informationen zum System.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Plugin Docker

Epo_Deluxe

Docker, Jackett, Radarr, SickRage using 2 instances of Transmission

ryecoaaron

Error message whenever I check for updates.

ryecoaaron

Pinned Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards

ryecoaaron

OpenVPN and PIA

Math.

Recent Activities

• Epo_Deluxe -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Plugin Docker.

If i activate this and do a refresh at the extensions tab i get this error: (Hidden Content)
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Plugin Docker.

Quote from Epo_Deluxe: “Which of the marked repo do i need to activate to get latest version of docker plugin available? ” docker-ce
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker, Jackett, Radarr, SickRage using 2 instances of Transmission.

Quote from cyber7: “THIS is what this thread is about, mixing trackers. ” Quote from cyber7: “ps - Did you even read the subject...? ” Yes, I unfortunately did but it means nothing to me since I don't use any downloaders and I missed the first…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error message whenever I check for updates..

Quote from R0GGER: “Hmm.. interesting..! Where? Still having the same error overhere. ” You would have to search. Looking at your output, you are not having the same error. Your error is coming from an Ubuntu PPA (which you shouldn't install on…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards.

Quote from ShaneM: “I'm using Wireless due to my setup, so I need to configure the wireless ” Plug it into ethernet to configure it and the wireless before putting it in the cupboard.
  • Math. -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved OpenVPN and PIA.

Wait, does that mean I can accomplish the same thing PIA does, but trough my own server?
  • barrydick -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x collectd errors.

Hello Thanks very much for your support root@openmediavault:~# systemctl restart collectd root@openmediavault:~# systemctl status collectd ● collectd.service - Statistics collection and monitoring daemon Loaded: loaded…
  • ShaneM -

Replied to the thread Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards.

Yes, that is correct. Eventually it'll be stuck in a cupboard. I'm using Wireless due to my setup, so I need to configure the wireless somehow to then I can use the browser remotely.
  • TheLostSwede -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Where is deluge in omv extras 4.0.

There isn't one, you have to use the docker.
  • DarkVodka34 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Where is deluge in omv extras 4.0.

Thread
    After upgrading from 2. to 4 due to a samba missmatch im missing deluge plugin for omv 4 bintray.com/openmediavault-plu…enmediavault-deluge/view# ive found this but no download. I don't want to run docker with one item I just need deluge only. the…