openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Class E Network

flmaxey

Netzwerkverbindung ohne Funktion nach Neustart

Colin_22

Not all disks (volumes) appear in SNMP monitoring

Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start

danieliod

Pi-Hole - Network wide Ad blocking

jollyrogr

Recent Activities

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Yeah - you have the OMV DNS plugin installed (for DHCP). I'm trying to config it right now.
  • Colin_22 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Netzwerkverbindung ohne Funktion nach Neustart.

Denke das noch immer irgend etwas nicht passt: Netzwerk- und Webzugang hab ich.... Freigaben per smb bekomme ich einfach nicht hin.... Hab meinen Erasmus nebendran stehen und habe Freigaben, smb.conf alles gleich eingestellt. Bekomme nur Zugriff wenn…
  • velkrosmaak -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Not all disks (volumes) appear in SNMP monitoring.

Thread
    I have two RAID volumes on my OMV box, but neither of them appear in Observium which I use to monitor OMV and other servers using SNMP. I can only see SNMP info about the OS disk. The snmpd.conf on my OMV box is empty aside from owner information - do I…
  • geaves -

The one thing I found was when unbound was running directly on OMV, (like I had done 8o ) OMV could not do dns resolution.
  • geaves -

Quote from flmaxey: “I was assuming that the OMV host IP (where unbound is installed) would have to be DNS server. ” AAAHHHH!! I think you have something there Sherlock :D so replace 127.0.0.1 with the ip of omv, but what would you set omv's dns to if…
  • flmaxey -

When using a Docker with a separate IP address, I was assuming that the OMV host IP (where unbound is installed) would have to be DNS server. I haven't has a chance to test that assumption, as it would mean changing the settings recommended in the…
  • geaves -

My only other thought is to run this directly on the Pi and leave Docker alone, but install it from cli on the pi and leave the omv install as it is.
  • geaves -

Quote from flmaxey: “did you use your OMV server's IP address? ” No I followed the doc, so I had it set as 127.0.0.1, but that obviously doesn't work, because if I flushdns on W10 then I get the dns probe error. I found this doing a search, that sort of…
  • flmaxey -

It is possible to get inside of one of those containers on the CLI, but the barriers to getting out again when trying to add a package from an external source..... ______________________________________________________ So, in place of the custom IP in…
  • danieliod -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from danieliod: “Is there a way to resolve it and load the service automatically again? ” Did you try disableing and then re-enabling the plugin? Otherwise, systemctl enable docker.service should do it. If that doesn't do,…