openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

nginx in conflict with omv3 webgui

SMB not working anymore freaking out over here

therock003

General discussion moved from another thread!!

geaves

log/details font color

ryecoaaron

Benachrichtigungen: keine Einträge und Fehlermeldung

votdev

Recent Activities

• therock003 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) SMB not working anymore freaking out over here.

Wow guys i randomly pulled out an upset of a win. I just updated everything that had samba on the description from inside web ui on the upgrade tab, and i can finall f***ing access my smb shares. My god what a relief
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

I'm now alive......having fallen down the stairs because my knee decided to give way I end up with a sprained wrist and a knee that looked like a soccer ball! when the doc came out he couldn't decide if it was fluid on the knee or a cartilage…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) log/details font color.

Quote from votdev: “I think it's a bug, the plugin developers surely use the read-only and disabled flag at the same time which lets ExtJS mask the input field twice. ” Actually, only the read-only flag is set -
  • gderf -

Only quick workaround I can think of is to select all the text, copy it to the clipboard and paste it into a new document. It's readable there.
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from perler: “ok, I see.. any quick workaround? ” It was fixed in the zfs plugin but we missed it in the docker plugin. We will have to push this out. Until then, you can see the fix in the zfs plugin here -
  • perler -

• gderf -

You may want to modify the thread Subject to say that this is about the Docker Plugin logs.
  • votdev -

I think it's a bug, the plugin developers surely use the read-only and disabled flag at the same time which lets ExtJS mask the input field twice.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread Resolved Benachrichtigungen: keine Einträge und Fehlermeldung.

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) log/details font color.

Thread
    is this font color intentioned or is it a bug? I can barely make anything out here.. 2018-01-18_1447.png