openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Omv filesystem ?

ellnic

OMV Standby button reconfiguration to pm-suspend, is it possible?

tornadox

Upgrading Hard Disks

BFLK

Extend vdi VirtualBox

Installation Xu4 / HC2 Odroid

mrperfektone

Recent Activities

• ellnic -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Omv filesystem ?.

Ok, you’re not where I thought you were in the installation. I thought you were prior to image write. You can choose whatever you want there. It’s really up to you. I’d recommend ext4 or btrfs. You may want to google the differences, but I…
  • mrperfektone -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Omv filesystem ?.

There you can see the various options when using nand sata install to transfer from Sd card to Emmc :) - Therefore I ask what format to choose for openmediavault? As I've written if you read what I'm writing, I do NOT burn image directly with Etcher due to…
  • tornadox -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x OMV Standby button reconfiguration to pm-suspend, is it possible?.

anu suggestions? Standby is much faster than poweron and off.
  • BFLK -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Upgrading Hard Disks.

Hello, From my point of view, the only safe way to upgrade is to use another machine to create the new MD array, transfer the data, then move the array to the original system. The procedure that you pinpointed above is correct, but it doesn't take into…
  • geaves -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Extend vdi VirtualBox.

Thread
    I thought I had set the virtual hd to dynamic, but it's now throwing an error that the disk is full! How can I extend the current vdi or change it to dynamic if that's possible. Under php admin for vb storage is displays Type (Format): Normal…
  • mrperfektone -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Installation Xu4 / HC2 Odroid.

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Plugin or Docker CE Plex.

easy to istall on a docker & better pluggin support (ombi, tautulli, etc...), so the correct way is using dockers.
  • jata1 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Plugin or Docker CE Plex.

In my experience, it is the underlying system that you have OMV installed on that is the most important factor in how Plex will perform. So what are you using as your OMV server? I have used Plex as a plugin and using docker on a raspberry pi - as an…
  • KVL -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x New OMV 4 install missing files system on disk from OMV 3.

OK, I think i got it now. I tried to create a new file systems with xfs, ext3, ext4 but with no success. Tried wipe the drives ahead and recreate them, but with no success. But when removing the partition and create a new Linux partition via fdisk, and…
  • vinhdlp -

Wrote a comment on vinhdlp’s wall.

Wall Comment
    visit my homepage: pinstagram.org/