openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Raid degraded, cannot add disk

Theelepel88

ftp dall'esterno

ciarpy

no web-gui access after do normal stuff

cracksilver

OMV4 - Plötzlich keine Datenfestplatten mehr (Mount-Problem?)

henfri

Missing file system after upgrade from 3.x to 4.x

ggibeau

Recent Activities

• Theelepel88 -

Replied to the thread Raid degraded, cannot add disk.

mdadm --stop /dev/md127 gave mdadm: stopped /dev/md127 mdadm --assemble --verbose --force /dev/md127 /dev/sd[abcd] gave mdadm: looking for devices for /dev/md127 mdadm: /dev/sda is identified as a member of /dev/md127, slot 1. mdadm: /dev/sdb is
  • ciarpy -

Replied to the thread ftp dall'esterno.

se hai bisogno di faccio delle schermate di come ho impostato omv.
  • ciarpy -

Replied to the thread ftp dall'esterno.

ok, allora server backup posizionato in città "A", il mio ufficio in città "B", dovo poter raggiungere il server per verificare se il tutto funziona, ed allo stesso tempo il proprietario deve poterlo raggiungere dall'esterno in qualunque momento…
  • cracksilver -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 3.x no web-gui access after do normal stuff.

Hi all After doing nothing over the weekend (I went away) I have to say it works great. Access to Web-GUI still works and all syncs has done automaticly. Only mailmessage I got every morning is the…
  • henfri -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV4 - Plötzlich keine Datenfestplatten mehr (Mount-Problem?).

Was sagt dmesg | ATA an der Kommandozeile?
  • ggibeau -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Missing file system after upgrade from 3.x to 4.x.

root@omv2:~# wipefs -n /dev/md127 offset type ---------------------------------------------------------------- 0x438 ext4 [filesystem] LABEL: HULK UUID: 689e2054-f38c-4415-a5fd-941a2384a054 BTW - I have never run ZFS on…
  • Nefertiti -

Liked TechnoDadLife’s post in the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

Like (Post)
    I haven't done this. Why don't you ask the people who have done it.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

I looked the Docker over on hub.docker.com . To set up the Docker and verify that it's actually working, it's usually necessary to have at least some knowledge of how the app itself works. The "Music Player Deamon" is a true Client / Server music app…
  • ellnic -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x OMV not expanding my ZFS pool size after HD upgrade.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ellnic: “if you’ve left Windows behind you won’t be looking at those numbers ” If only we could get more people to do that :)
  • RudiSH -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x VPN - what are the internal VPN-IPs.

Hi and thx, the port 1194 UDP is already open. What i have to change in my *opvn file ? I don't understand, what you mean. Do i have to change something in the first 14 lines ?