openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

10gbps network performing at 1gbps

Gandalf1203

Upgrade error : openmediavault (4.1.13-1)

Gandalf1203

issue with docker when installing letsencrypt

herve

[ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error

geaves

Asus Tinkerboard Image

tkaiser

Recent Activities

• Gandalf1203 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x 10gbps network performing at 1gbps.

I have allmost the same setup. Are you shure you mount the right network share via the rigt interface ? Can you disable the other NIC and try th speed test again..
  • Gandalf1203 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update Upgrade error : openmediavault (4.1.13-1).

sad very sad. But thx a lot for trying As mentoines earlyer I just wait for the omv 5 to be stable and give it a try... regards
  • herve -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x issue with docker when installing letsencrypt.

Thanks geaves - you are the white knight in my OMV legacy :D I am willing to solve the docker issue but where can I start ? I did a apt-get purge when de-installing and de-activated the repo; before reactivating docker-ce and reinstalling the whole…
  • geaves -

Starting at post one, there was/is a problem with your docker install, post two even though you removed and reinstalled still the same error, therefore a problem with your docker install. I don't use the above, but as a test I tried docker network…
  • herve -

I managed to create the network with docker network create --driver bridge my-net. But is it the same result ? When I do docker logs -f letsencrypt, I get the following error: Failed authorization procedure. duckdns.org (http-01):…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread [ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error.

Quote from Rahul: “What should be the proper way to setup a static ip for my NAS? ” Use omv-firstaid Option 1 I think, as you have stated. The Pi will automatically use dhcp so wait for it to finish, then continue as I have suggested above, once you…
  • herve -

So I tried reinstalling docker removing the repo docker-ce via the command line, but I still have the same error. docker network ls gives: NETWORK ID NAME DRIVER SCOPE 57a1da62b727 bridge bridge…
  • Rahul -

Replied to the thread [ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Rahul: “Plex media server plugin is running fine without docker though! ” The Plex plugin does not require docker, the plugin is old and will not be updated as most now use docker. TBH, I think this is going to go…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Asus Tinkerboard Image.

Quote from stsinc: “Unfortunately I am unable to find the relevant image ” The Tinkerboard is a rather poor choice for a NAS since just like the Raspberry Pi it's prone to (under)powering problems and all USB ports are behind an internal USB hub. I…