openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Plugins don't install (Odroid C1+ Erasmus 3.0.99

macom

RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation

geaves

Slight difficulty understanding virtual login

macom

Can't boot after installing HBA

geaves

[ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error

geaves

Recent Activities

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Plugins don't install (Odroid C1+ Erasmus 3.0.99.

Quote from hanscie: “but it seems that all plugins fail to load ” What does that mean? Do you mean that the plugins do not show up in the GUI? Or do you get some error messages. In any case, why don't you install OMV4? OMV3 is end of life.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation.

TBH that's not an error I have seen before, but a Raid on a Pi is about as reliable as chocolate teapot. Any USB drive connected to the Pi needs to be powered and not rely on the power from the usb ports, another option is to plug the drives into a…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Slight difficulty understanding virtual login.

Quote from Kai: “It ran through its paces and finally ended up stopping at the [login] dos prompt. ” What you see is the CLI. You need to enter "root" as user and the password you created when you set up the installation. Admin is just for login in…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation.

If you search the forum, you will find several strong recommendation not to use RAID in combination with RPi. Most likely you don't need RAID. Use one of the two drives as your primary storage. Then use rsync or rsnapshot to make an "enhanced" mirror…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can't boot after installing HBA.

Quote from lvikstrom: “Thank you! ” You're welcome :thumbup:
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread [ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error.

Quote from Rahul: “Problem: While the docker plugin is enabled, in services tab docker isn't running. It again throws the usual error. ” In Services -> Docker -> Settings have you enabled it there?
  • lvikstrom -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can't boot after installing HBA.

Like (Post)
    Quote from lvikstrom: “If I remove the drives in the HBA it boots again. ” You might your answer in here
  • sipelaut -

Replied to the thread Execution failed Service nginx.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from mrperfektone: “It's a problem that's suddenly come - Could it be my emmc card that is having trouble? ” Don't think so. It's most probably related to logs being kept in RAM, an unclean shutdown (?) and now…
  • sipelaut -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread Execution failed Service nginx.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mrperfektone: “It's a problem that's suddenly come - Could it be my emmc card that is having trouble? ” Don't think so. It's most probably related to logs being kept in RAM, an unclean shutdown (?) and now folders/files missing below…
  • pratikpatel152 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x RDP to Virtualbox.

Quote from spupuz: “got a problem with VM Console, since i got RDP enable only on local host 127.0.0.1, how to i change it? see screenshot ” I had to change the network adapter to bridge and give it the same IP as OMV to get it to work. I'll try…