openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV - Resilio at startup

macom

Festplatte voll, Speicher wird beim Löschen nicht freigegeben / SSD full, on deleting files less storage released

macom

ICONs Missing

macom

How to clean recycle

macom

Im Dexxa, Im new here :-)

macom

Recent Activities

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV - Resilio at startup.

Quote from Nito: “Moreover, following your advice, I'm going to test the other option (systemctl) ” Have you been successful? Any problems?
  • Have you been able to solve your issue? If yes, please post the resolution here, so that others can benefit from it.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ICONs Missing.

Might be something you need to ask in the Mint forums. forums.linuxmint.com/
  • cgerdes -

I did not give a good explanation of where ICONs are missing. ICONs are missing when I use the file explorer of Mint 19 which is Nemo 3.8.6 to access NAS. However, if I drag those files from the explorer to the Desktop the ICONs are correct. My…
  • razvanrudy -

Liked Sui_Generis’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OpenVPN + PIA - Complete Idiots Guide?.

Like (Post)
    Seeing as no one seems to be willing to step forward with the "Complete Idiots Guide to Setting Up OpenVPN On OpenMediaVault", I've had to go ahead & write my own. I hope this helps anyone who, like myself, is a Linux novice and a OMV noob. 1. Install…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x How to clean recycle.

Quote from whitetiger: “I think they are related to baskets that have not been emptied by cancellations. ” What do you mean with baskets? Do you mean these have been shared folders and you removed the shared folder in the GUI of OMV but not the…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Im Dexxa, Im new here :-).

Hi Dexxa, welcome to OMV. Glad to hear that your installation went well. In case you would like to invest in something more beefy than the RPi have a look here: Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose? OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices
  • whitetiger -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x How to clean recycle.

Thread
    Despite having empty shared folders, I have a lot of GBs busy on the file system. I think they are related to baskets that have not been emptied by cancellations. How can I empty them, from console or from web client?
  • Dexxa -

Posted the thread Im Dexxa, Im new here :-).

Thread
    Howdy all I am Dexxa, I am new to this forum, I've just turned my raspberry pi 2 into an openmediavault nas and loving it!!!! I got plex installed on it and couldn't be happier! Saves me keeping a big chunky PC on I hope you are all doing well 8o :thumbsup: :D
  • macom -

Quote from cgerdes: “all the ICONs are missing ” Do you mean in the GUI of OMV or somewhere else?