openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

noexec argument returns automatically

gderf

Plex not transcoding. Docker.

gderf

OMV system Standby via UI trigger not working

raven66

NextCloud Installation Q & A

shimue93

Problem with Plex and Trakt.tv Scobler Plugin - Critical Error: Unable to import the playhouse.apsw_ext library (Failed to map segment from shared object)

vcdwelt

Recent Activities

• gderf -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x noexec argument returns automatically.

If your rootfs was mounted noexec OMV couldn't run at all. You have other problems.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Plex not transcoding. Docker..

Quote from exclusive213: “I have to do this even in the root directory where OMV4 is installed? ” You do not need to do this. If your rootfs drive was mounted noexec, the system could not run at all. You have other problems.
  • exclusive213 -

This is what the openmediavault file has inside the defaults folder: # This file is part of OpenMediaVault. # # @license gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html GPL Version 3 # @author Volker Theile <volker.theile@openmediavault.org> # @copyright Copyright (c)…
  • exclusive213 -

I have to do this even in the root directory where OMV4 is installed?
  • exclusive213 -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x noexec argument returns automatically.

I have to do this even in the root directory where OMV4 is installed?
  • raven66 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV system Standby via UI trigger not working.

Quote from m1l0: “Ok, i found the problem. I have installed the Flash memory plugin. Install instructions: 1. Execute the following command: nano /etc/fstab 2. Add noatime and nodiratime to root options. See before and after example…
  • vcdwelt -

Liked flvinny521’s post in the thread Resolved OMV 4.x noexec argument returns automatically.

Like (Post)
    Just chiming in to mark this as resolved. Making changes to the config.xml file and running omv-mkconf fstab was the answer (which, of course, you already knew).
  • vcdwelt -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Resolved OMV 4.x noexec argument returns automatically.

Like (Post)
    Changing the environment variable helps with new filesystems but you will need to change the mntent section of config.xml and then do omv-mkconf fstab to change existing filesystems.
  • shimue93 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Guten Abend, Ich habe gestern ein Update auf die Version 13.0.5 gemacht. Und nun bekomme ich einen 500er Error gemeldet. Folgende Konfigurationen habe ich: OMW 4: Server: Zusätzliche Optionen: Source Code (39 lines) PHP Pool: Source Code (5…
  • Adoby -

Liked Mr.Grape’s post in the thread OMV 4.x My new little thing.

Like (Post)
    After many years of using the Dell GX 260 (P4 2Ghz, 512MB) with a 1TB disk connected by usb 2.0 under the control of nas4free time to change. ODROID-HC1 with 5V / 4A power supply. Boot from the Sandisk 16GB card which apparently is A1 according to the