openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hanging while installing docker

how to access / mount installation drive?

kiwijunglist

install on debian-stretch fails with systemd error

tkaiser

Headless, automated backup of the system SD-card on RPi

tkaiser

The Class E Network

flmaxey

Recent Activities

• happimeal -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Hanging while installing docker.

Thread
    In the gui, while installing docker plugin, it hangs at this message Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/docker.service → /lib/systemd/system/docker.service It has been sitting there for over an hour, any suggestions?
  • kiwijunglist -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x how to access / mount installation drive?.

how should i go about shifting all my data from NTFS to EXT4? currently i've SSH'd into OMV and just using the mv command to move files from one srv/volume (ntfs) to another srv/volume (ext4) Then when the NTFS volume is empty i plan to delete and…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread install on debian-stretch fails with systemd error.

Quote from hanscees: “Running on an odroid hc2 ” Any specific reason to not use the prepared image?
  • guzzisti -

Liked KM0201’s post in the thread OMV 4.x how to access / mount installation drive?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kiwijunglist: “thank you. can i setup omv on my 500gb drive and then buy a small ssd, then migrate the whole system drive to another drive and use that as my system drive in the future? ” You can set up a share on your system drive, it's…
  • KM0201 -

Quote from kiwijunglist: “thank you. can i setup omv on my 500gb drive and then buy a small ssd, then migrate the whole system drive to another drive and use that as my system drive in the future? ” You can set up a share on your system drive, it's…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Headless, automated backup of the system SD-card on RPi.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “But you probably could write the RPi install image to an SD card and then restore the OS partition (haven't tried). ” While this should work there is still a problem since the ThreadX version on the installation image is…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from geaves: “I just googled that and there was a listing "Pimp your PC" this could get silly ” It's been silly for awhile now. You know, if it was a water cpu cooler or something similar, I could buy into the idea. One could make a…
  • Rahul -

Replied to the thread [ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error.

Quote from geaves: “I am seriously wondering if the SD card is corrupt, therefore OMV has not installed correctly, there are a few things we could try from the thread link, but it should just work. dpkg -l | grep openm ” Source Code (8 lines) If I try…
  • kiwijunglist -

thank you. can i setup omv on my 500gb drive and then buy a small ssd, then migrate the whole system drive to another drive and use that as my system drive in the future?
  • gderf -

OMV will not allow you to use the system drive for shared folders.