Problem mounting drive with a bad SMART

MHofer

Syncthing: webgui settings are not saved

MHofer

SATA card

flmaxey

Recent Activities

• Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread Pi-hole in doker network problem.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from geaves: “ ” @Nefertiti: can you provide output from 'armbianmonitor -u' when you're logged into OMV on your RPi via SSH? In case you use an OMV image older than 1 year this will produce only 'command now found' but if you…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker-Containerst must restart manual after OMV restart.

I use "restart always". (And using "restart always" does not prevent the user from manually stopping a container.) I have only one Docker, at the moment, but it restarts with the server without fail and it has an external link to the boot drive. Out of…
  • MHofer -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem mounting drive with a bad SMART.

I have the same problem, after which I switched from v2 to v4 the existing file system is no longer recognized I can create a new one on the hdd but then all the data is gone, but I would still like to transfer the existing data to a new hdd
  • MHofer -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Syncthing: webgui settings are not saved.

I played around with the syncthing plugin settings and after the third or fourth save it worked, in between I also enabled the home directories for the omvuser Unfortunately, I can not say exactly why, perhaps because the home directories were not…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread SATA card.

I just spotted the Dell card on Ebay, complete with 2 cables, for $40 delivered. Eight ports. Amazing...
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread SATA card.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openzwave USB is not in the hardware list of Domoticz plugin 3.1.

Quote from numero9: “How long do you think domoticz will work well in omv4? ” I'm not sure what you mean. Why would it stop working? Quote from numero9: “Can I do something to resolve this temporarily? ” Probably not. Quote from numero9:…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

Well, the EX470 appears to have "coded" again. Since the Video adapter is not permanently installed yet, I have no idea what's going on. It "appears" to be up so it could be NIC related. Also, it could be the old USB2 stick I built for a quick test, or…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Pi-hole in doker network problem.

Quote from tkaiser: “Care to elaborate ” No, that would be pointless and there's no point in continuing this thread. @ryecoaaron approved the Docker/Pi-Hole How-To and there's no reason to change it. If you feel it's technically insufficient or hurting…
  • MrC -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Add a cron job for Nexctloud in a docker.

I tried, but when I run this command : docker exec --user www-data nextcloud php cron.php I got this : unable to find user www-data: no matching entries in passwd file and when I tried this : docker exec --user root nextcloud php cron.php or docker