openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

more then one DNS in a static setup

macom

Ghost syncing

zim

Sharing folders/files over internet

gderf

No connexion with OpenVpn

piconsio

Best silent micro ATX case?

gderf

Recent Activities

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x more then one DNS in a static setup.

Just separate the two by a colon 192.168.1.1,1.1.1.1
  • zim -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Ghost syncing.

• zim -

Liked rals2007’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Ghost syncing.

Like (Post)
    Rsync is playing tricks on me. It is syncing the main drive (OMV) to my DataHD without my permission. forum.openmediavault.org/index…413b3e02b71b16ea142dd2459forum.openmediavault.org/index…413b3e02b71b16ea142dd2459
  • Frepke -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Sharing folders/files over internet.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frepke: “Quote from gderf: “If you know what sftp is, tell me how it does not meet your needs. ” Hello gderf, Sorry, I don't have that knowledge :( I believe SFTP is safe for the transfered files, but I want protect my nas to be accessible for…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Sharing folders/files over internet.

Quote from Frepke: “Quote from gderf: “If you know what sftp is, tell me how it does not meet your needs. ” Hello gderf, Sorry, I don't have that knowledge :( I believe SFTP is safe for the transfered files, but I want protect my nas to be accessible for…
  • richprim -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x more then one DNS in a static setup.

Thread
    It was suggested to have more then one DNS in the Static setup for the network. I tried 192.168.1.1<;>1.1.1.1 but the box stays red indication it isn't right. What is the correct way to have 2 DNS addresses in the Static Network setup? Rich Prim…
  • piconsio -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x No connexion with OpenVpn.

Hi there Same thing happens to me in OMV 4.x. TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds (check your network connectivity) TLS Error: TLS handshake failed. I am pretty sure it is a problem with the OMV pluging because I also…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Best silent micro ATX case?.

I don't have ethernet everywhere either. But this was important enough to me that I ran a cable for it.
  • Autobot -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Plugins that are wanted - Part 5.

Hello, I do not know if this is a good place to ask, but recently I installed the new OMV image for Raspberry Pi 3, and I am not able to use the OMV Extras Testing plugin. I enable the same in the options, but the plugins like couchpotato and the others…
  • plumpro -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Jdownloader.

Quote from MarcTremonti: “hey man. i have an odroid-hc2, which is arm. so i cant use the plusminus image right?could you lead me to an fitting image for my odroid? there are tons of jdownloader images in the docker repository, not sure which one is…