openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Raid degraded, cannot add disk

geaves

ftp dall'esterno

ciarpy

no web-gui access after do normal stuff

cracksilver

OMV4 - Plötzlich keine Datenfestplatten mehr (Mount-Problem?)

henfri

Missing file system after upgrade from 3.x to 4.x

ggibeau

Recent Activities

• Theelepel88 -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread Raid degraded, cannot add disk.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Theelepel88: “The one thing i think is weird is the response on ” Yes it is...Ok let's see if we can get some more info, have you replaced a drive in the array? blkid
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Raid degraded, cannot add disk.

Quote from Theelepel88: “The one thing i think is weird is the response on ” Yes it is...Ok let's see if we can get some more info, have you replaced a drive in the array? blkid
  • Theelepel88 -

Like (Post)
    First you need to stop the array mdadm --stop /dev/md127 then mdadm --assemble --verbose --force /dev/md127 /dev/sd[abcd] then cat /proc/mdstat then cat /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf
  • Theelepel88 -

Like (Post)
    Thanks, there is obviously an issue with /dev/sdc it could infer that the drive is failing. When you post the output of a command can you use </> on the menu bar and copy and paste the full output, makes it easier to read thanks. mdadm --stop /dev/md127
  • Theelepel88 -

Like (Post)
    Did you execute in the order I posted?
  • Theelepel88 -

Yes, but the layout of my reply got messed up. I copied everything from your post in the correct order. The one thing i think is weird is the response on mdadm --zero-superblock /dev/sdc which is mdadm: Unrecognised md component device - /dev/sdc
  • geaves -

• Theelepel88 -

mdadm --stop /dev/md127 Source Code (6 lines) gave Source Code (1 line) Source Code (5 lines)Source Code (9 lines)Source Code (5 lines)
  • geaves -

Thanks, there is obviously an issue with /dev/sdc it could infer that the drive is failing. When you post the output of a command can you use </> on the menu bar and copy and paste the full output, makes it easier to read thanks. mdadm --stop /dev/md127
  • Theelepel88 -

mdadm --stop /dev/md127 gave mdadm: stopped /dev/md127 mdadm --assemble --verbose --force /dev/md127 /dev/sd[abcd] gave mdadm: looking for devices for /dev/md127 mdadm: /dev/sda is identified as a member of /dev/md127, slot 1. mdadm: /dev/sdb is