openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SD-Card damaged

Shellinabox plugin in testing repo

chappi6

My first NAS

Ammiraglio

Notification issue with mail other than gmail

Wek

RAID on VM

didinside

Recent Activities

• morph8000 -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x SD-Card damaged.

Thread
    after 1 year already 2 sd-cards are damaged. I use the BananaPi as Plex Server and JDownloader. Is there any option I must activate to protect the sd-card? I don't want to buy every 6 month a new one.
  • chappi6 -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Shellinabox plugin in testing repo.

I tryed all three points in this order: - apt clean button - browser cache - removing the plugin and reinstalling but still facing the issue. Actually the problem exist since the last omv 3 os patching.
  • Ammiraglio -

Replied to the thread My first NAS.

I surely am glad about it. I just don't get it then why they write such BS on the manufacturer site.
  • Wek -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Notification issue with mail other than gmail.

thank you very much for the added feature @votdev
  • didinside -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x RAID on VM.

Hello Rowie, You said Quote from rowie: “HP Prolinant Gen8 ESXi 6.5 on microSD datastore (for vms) on Samsung SSD(on ODD Port) 4x 3TB WD Red for Data kb.vmware.com/selfservice/micr…playKC&externalId=1017530 RAID5 with the 4x 3 TB Disk (from old…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from Ammiraglio: “Tomorrow I will get a new 8TB HDD and I will try it with the card. ” It's confirmed that 8TB drives work with this Marvell chip (and that's not that surprising if we keep in mind how the technology works and that SATA from the…
  • Ammiraglio -

That's what I've always thought/known. That's why I didn't even check the product page before buying it. I surely hope you're right. Tomorrow I will get a new 8TB HDD and I will try it with the card.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Notification issue with mail other than gmail.

- Set smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes if port is 465 - Set smtp_tls_security_level=encrypt by default Fixed in openmediavault 4.0.7, see github.com/openmediavault/open…35b96f62855215e47c660d89e
  • tkaiser -

Quote from Ammiraglio: “The current limit for supported drives is 6TB ” BS. There is no such limit. If disks larger than 2TiB work then all disks larger than 2TiB work up to 128PiB (48 bit LBA).
  • happyreacer -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Web Gui fehlerhaft nach Deinstallation Plugin (OPEN-VPN).