openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Headless, automated backup of the system SD-card on RPi

badda

The Class E Network

geaves

No space left mergeFS

bowe

Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation

syrusstk

Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud

syrusstk

Recent Activities

• badda -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Headless, automated backup of the system SD-card on RPi.

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Headless, automated backup of the system SD-card on RPi.

Quote from tkaiser: “On the other hand it's live cloning below the filesystem layer so prone to transferring an inconsistent state ” To elaborate on that. @badda what's the output of the following command on your OMV install: Source Code (1 line)(will…
  • mOaMrVc -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from flmaxey: “It has become the right thread to babble about (energy efficient) R-PI's, and other less frequently used ARM devices. ” Yeah, let's talk about the way more interesting ARM devices compared to Raspberries :) Challenge: (less than) 5W…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from badda: “omv-backup will still only dd the contents of /dev/mmcblk0p2 (the rootfs). Is this a bug or wanted behavior? ” If I understood @ryecoaaron correctly then intended behavior due to potential existence of data partitions on the…
  • badda -

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from badda: “So I guess, I'm not all wrong doing the backup my way ” Well, if I understood the restore procedure from @ryecoaaron correctly then the plugin creates an dd image only of the rootfs partition. If so this wouldn't…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Well reinstalled W10 on laptop, but it runs in Legacy even though UEFI is enabled in the bios, W10 doesn't detect it and this is evident if you try the recovery option from settings, I don't have 'use uefi firmware' ?( so because this is a laptop from you…
  • bowe -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x No space left mergeFS.

@flmaxey Yeah, I disconnected all hdds, only ssd where OMV is installed is connected and still getting the error. What's my options here? reinstall OMV completly? print_req_error on dev sda.
  • syrusstk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation.

Quote from Agricola: “You just keep adding themes! Sour Cherry for my Raspberry, Green for the XU4, Gold for the HC1, and leave the HC2 at default. I just updated OMV to 4.1.15-1 and it put all of them back to default. It was easy enough to put them…