openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Upgrading to Erasmus from Stoneburner - advice

gderf

Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface

macom

Plex runing as a client

Huberer

Unable to install iscsi plugin

2devnull

Destroyed file system?

flowerpower

Recent Activities

• gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Upgrade 2.x -> 3.x Upgrading to Erasmus from Stoneburner - advice.

It was straight dd with source, and destination only.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

Das einzelne Browser mal nicht gehen kommt schon mal vor, aber gleich alle? Problem mit Firewall?
  • Fako86 -

ich habe es gerade mit einem anderen laptop von der frau probiert. da geht es. nur auf meinen nicht. also liegt es am laptop würde ich mal sagen. da kann ich alles einstellen. also vom anderen
  • 2devnull -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Upgrade 2.x -> 3.x Upgrading to Erasmus from Stoneburner - advice.

Quote from gderf: “ So, before I attempt an upgrade from one version of OMV to the next, I make an exact copy of my current disk, and I do the upgrade on the copy. Also, make sure you (on the copy) uninstall any plugins that do not have a…
  • Huberer -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Plex runing as a client.

Try to connnect via internal network, not via Internet (http/https/VPN). Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
  • macom -

hilft option 2: configure web contol panel?
  • 2devnull -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Unable to install iscsi plugin.

Any good docker version alternative that can be used instead? What about something like this guy has done, is it sufficient? github.com/meghait/docker-iscsi EDIT: Actually, wouldn't this suffice in OMV 4.x until a plugin is ready?
  • Wolf2000 -

Liked macom’s post in the thread Destroyed file system?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from wuestenfuchs: “wuestenfuchs ” not a good name; do not know if you know, but it is the nickname of Rommel
  • flowerpower -

Replied to the thread Destroyed file system?.

Thanks for your advice guys! I will give feedback as far as I (hopefully) recovered some data.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) If using Docker in OMV with Flash Memory, is USB stick OS recommended?.

Quote from ixaff: “While I might vaguely understand the gist of what is being discussed, I do not however, have the know how to replicate the outcome. Hence, my request that maybe a guide could be made since I'm sure I won't be alone in finding one…