openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Suddenly OMV 3 needs 5 mins to boot

epicfail

No interface in list

subzero79

Autoshutdown and TVHeadend SleepScript wont work

subzero79

OMV 3 for ODROID-XU4/HC1/HC2/MC1

tkaiser

fstab identifiers

subzero79

Recent Activities

• mic_pro -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 2.x Updated OMV install on MyBookLive Linux.

Like (Post)
    We added support for a while but it was pretty minimal. I stopped adding powerpc packages with omv 2.x I think.
  • mic_pro -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread OMV 2.x Updated OMV install on MyBookLive Linux.

Like (Post)
    Please see forum.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/10803 I might be wrong (still not too much into OMV) but it seems ppc architecture has been added a while ago but I'm not sure whether still (fully) supported. Judging by my work with OMV on…
  • epicfail -

Replied to the thread Suddenly OMV 3 needs 5 mins to boot.

Disabled Docker and its still the same.... ;( Inside of the interfaces file: Source Code (11 lines)As attachment the actual boot and syslog...also again got 2 mails regarding collectd....see first post.
  • filledk -

Replied to the thread Suddenly OMV 3 needs 5 mins to boot.

I don't know much about this, but could you try to disable docker and reboot again to see if it's a problem with docker :) Also post us the inside of /etc/network/interfaces
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) No interface in list.

SUre no problem. I’ll take a look see if I can change all the commands to iproute2 package.
  • votdev -

Quote from subzero79: “@votdev do you really still need net-tools? I though most of the network stack can be configured or info obtained from Iproute2? ” Yes, ifconfig is used in the PHP backend. Feel free to improve the code and create a PR. I do not…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Autoshutdown and TVHeadend SleepScript wont work.

What version of Debian is this install? The pm-utils folder scripts still works in Jessie+, but systemd also provides a facility for this. From the script I see is missing the shebang at the beginning. The rest seems ok. Have you checked the pm-suspend…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3 for ODROID-XU4/HC1/HC2/MC1.

@ryecoaaron: Request for test :) Latest iso not enabling NICs In case it works for you please exchange image on SF (MD5 sum included) and close bugtracker.openmediavault.org/view.php?id=1834
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x fstab identifiers.

You said you edited config.xml. That’s not enough. You need to reboot for the drive to be mounted in that point. If they were services configured in that old mount point those services won’t get the new configuration. Btw I am not sure about spaces…
  • subzero79 -

@votdev do you really still need net-tools? I though most of the network stack can be configured or info obtained from Iproute2?