openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hey, I'm new to OMV on my RPI and I'm trying to install Plex Media Server.

I get an error when I try to save the settings after enabling PMS in the settings page:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf plexmediaserver 2>&1' with exit code '1': Changing to proper owner. This could take a few minutes. chown: changing ownership of '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-EFI/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Crash Reports/1.5.6.3790-4613ce077/PLEX MEDIA SERVER': Operation not permitted chown: changing ownership of '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-EFI/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Crash Reports/1.5.6.3790-4613ce077/PLEX DLNA SERVER': Operation not permitted chown: changing ownership of '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-EFI/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Crash Reports/1.5.6.3790-4613ce077': Operation not permitted chown: changing ownership of…
  • New

Version: 3.0.86
    Plugin: flashmemory
    Plugin Version: 3.4.4

For some reason I get the error below every time I try to enable the Flash-Memory Plugin I get the error below regarding an invalid argument. I'm unsure what information may be useful, but I've included the error in OMV and I've included the output of the mount command. This happens as soon as I try to click the apply button. I've gone as far as to try a fresh install where the only things changed are adding the extras plugin and the Flash Memory plugin. Currently I have Docker, MergerFS, and SnapRAID running which may affect the file system, so just an FYI. I'm not opposed to a fresh install or anything like that, I'd really just like to get this working. Please let me know what I can provide as I'm unsure where to go next. I looked over the syslogs, but didn't see anything relevant.

Source Code

1. Error #0:
    2. exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Upgrade Failed - Restore Plugin Settings

mkpd

Beginners questions

Raid5 Missing, File System Missing

QPlus7

Deluge - Locking the daemon to use only VPN interface

gderf