Nextcloud setup issue

lagerman43

Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation

Virgil.A

two eth interfaces

OMV-Theme plugin, theme changer and UI customisation

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Simplifying The OMV Configuration Backup and Restore Process.

Quote from flmaxey: “WOL support doesn't require the OS to be in a sleep mode. It requires BIOS and motherboard support. ” When I say sleeping, that can mean suspend to ram, suspend to disk, or powered off. They are just C states. It also requires…
  • lagerman43 -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud setup issue.

I had some issues removing the directories. Somehow, the ownership of those directors fell under root. Once I changed it, I was able too redo my installation. It looks like I am almost done. Now I need to configure it so I can access it from anywhere.
  • Virgil.A -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation.

The plugin has been release in the wild. Follow this thread to find it: OMV-Theme plugin, theme changer and UI customisation NEW RELEASE 3.0.0 - bug fixes - adapted code to work both with plugin interface and terminal menu interface - dracula theme…
  • gian -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x two eth interfaces.

Thread
    Hello All, I need to setup two eth interfaces, and configure two separate but interconnected LANs. One will be the usual office LAN, the other will be dedicated to Video Cam traffic, since OMV will be the storage. The first one will be a DHCP client,…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Liked bedas’s post in the thread OMV 1.0 DynDNS & No-IP free DDclient plugin.

Like (Post)
    sorry for the bump freedns (or afraid.org) has improved the dynamic update interface to update without the need to send user/pass over, very easy. and i'm a little dumb :thumbsup:
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread 504 Gateway Time-out with Nextcloud on Raspberry Pi 3 (Model B).

Just out of curiosity are the time zones the same in both containers?
  • uvo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Fsarchiver made my disk temporarily read-only.

Hmm, I tried it again today and it worked. Dunno what went wrong yesteday.
  • bedas -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 DynDNS & No-IP free DDclient plugin.

sorry for the bump freedns (or afraid.org) has improved the dynamic update interface to update without the need to send user/pass over, very easy. and i'm a little dumb :thumbsup:
  • MrScavenge -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Transmission download issue.

Thread
    Running sonarr and radarr, using haugene/openvpn-transmission as a download client in dockers, everything seems to be working smoothly until today i noticed a lot of torrents in the "waiting" field. I have other torrents that are seeding with no issues…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread NAS Selbstbau - Plan mit Athlon 200GE empfehlenswert?.

No idea about PSUs (the times I built servers or PCs are long ago -- today with x86 we only use Dell and SuperMicro servers, fully assembled by a contractor). Unfortunately the whole 'energy efficient NAS' thing boils down to reducing the count of disks…