openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Zoneminder using Docker

Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?

ArmandH

can't clean "boot" logs

votdev

My NAS move from FreeNAS Muad Dib to OMV on a new systems.

PepeOMV

My very first NAS Build - OMV vs FreeNAS/NAS4Free

moisemust

Recent Activities

• kane -

Posted the thread Zoneminder using Docker.

Thread
    Hi, Has any one had any luck with OMV 4, Docker (using OMV-extras) and Zoneminder? i have upgraded from OMV 3 where docker and zoneminder worked fine using quantumobject/docker-zoneminder version. since upgrading i am no long able to use zoneminder, i…
  • ArmandH -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

@ellnic thanks again i went back to 4.9 and installed the headers and reinstalled the zfs plugin that went all good now. root@nas:~# zpool list NAME SIZE ALLOC FREE EXPANDSZ FRAG CAP DEDUP HEALTH ALTROOT onepool 3.62T 1.22T 2.41T …
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved can't clean "boot" logs.

The boot log isn't a log file as most of the others, instead the data is collected from the systemd journal. That's why you can not clean it.
  • PepeOMV -

Replied to the thread My NAS move from FreeNAS Muad Dib to OMV on a new systems..

Soo... finally i was again a bit frustrated about my non-knowledge of Linux and decided from a time perspective it would be best to clean the system and rebuild. I am now back on OMV 3 and had extended the Raid, which needed to be done again on CLI as…
  • moisemust -

Replied to the thread My very first NAS Build - OMV vs FreeNAS/NAS4Free.

Thanks for the replies everyone! @TheLostSwede sorry about repeating myself. I have a psychological disability and it's treatment makes me forget and not notice lots of things. I finally got to build my Nas... For it not to work properly. I tried v…
  • ellnic -

Liked tinh_x7’s post in the thread OMV 2.x openmediavault-emby plugin (formerly mediabrowser).

Like (Post)
    I've wrote this script for Emby update. Feel free to use it. Note: shutdown your Emby server before run this script. Shell-Script (24 lines)
  • earthtorob -

Posted the thread Advice on My documents....

Thread
    I use 3 PC's and sometimes a laptop. I'd like to access My Documents from all three. I've considered setting up a shared folder on OMV and pointing "My Documents" to it on all my PC's. But my access times would be slow on large files. I've considered…
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

What way would you recommend to migrate all data, calendar, kontacts, users and so on? I have round about 200 GB in my cloud, lots of pictures and videos made by mobile devices and auto-uploaded through nextcloud app from 15 users. They sync to their…
  • seed -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OMV+PLEX+DOCKER - Looking for servers.

So following this guide: support.plex.tv/articles/20405…ation-token-x-plex-token/ I added a new key:value for the xml file that had Source Code (1 line)and finally got the setup new server screen. I just installed a local version of plex on my computer,…
  • seed -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x BUG - Trying to mount 2 USB Volumes rResults in Retrying 1 Mount.