openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sonarr stopped working, just hangs. I could use some guidance, I am very rusty.

Sonarr stopped working, just hangs. I could use some guidance, I am very rusty.

Choose download location of docker images?

Blabla

NET_ADMIN Problem with Letsencrypt and Nextcloud (Technodadlife Tut)

PWSteal

How to keep two SD Cards cloned, in case one fails?

tkaiser

Recent Activities

• bvrulez -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Why is my RAID array not active?.

Like (Post)
    What you need to is to wipe that disk before adding to the array, this thread might be of some help, but as to your GUI and SSH problem I don't know, what you could try is unplug your raid then just boot the server from the o/s drive and see what…
  • Groty -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Sonarr stopped working, just hangs. I could use some guidance, I am very rusty..

Thread
    OS/Debian informationDistributor ID: debian Description: Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy) Release: 7.11 Codename: wheezy openmediavault informationRelease: 2.2.14 Codename: Stone burner It has probably been 2 years since I've had to dive into this box. I am…
  • Blabla -

Liked raulfg3’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Choose download location of docker images?.

Like (Post)
    Docker base is when docker download new docker images ( that are the files that more space used). the /config defined on several dockers images is where docker instal the config files for a specific dockers and normally are really very small in…
  • Blabla -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Choose download location of docker images?.

15GB should be enough for a lot of containers :D I just wanted to have everything in one place :) thanks for the help!
  • PWSteal -

Replied to the thread NET_ADMIN Problem with Letsencrypt and Nextcloud (Technodadlife Tut).

Not the most timely comment but still: if you get the "unable to exec --cap-add=NET_ADMIN: No such file or directory " error then make sure that in container windows shown at 9:42 and 12:28 you put --commands in "Extra arguments" field. Containers…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to keep two SD Cards cloned, in case one fails?.

In general: while various users will tell you that it's possible to clone a running system my take on this is: nope (I helped companies multiple times recovering from such 'cloning went wrong' stunts so when being paid per hour dealing with this concept…
  • vladd -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Mount /dev/md0 and write to it?.

Thread
    Hi, when I want to backup my stystem SSD for example. Can I mount /dev/md0 (the software raid of omv) and write my backup there? I have a RAID1 (mirror). I would 1. boot my box from an usb drive with clonezilla(omv is not running at that moment) 2.…
  • borngborn -

Replied to the thread New Help me choose OMV.

Quote from KM0201: “I guess if you really must know if this will work (I'm assuming it probably would work w/ Debian) Install Debian 9 to a USB flash drive. Boot Debian 9 Follow those instructions See if you get the desired result.” To answer your…
  • bvrulez -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Why is my RAID array not active?.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts. I already tried this. I think my SSD with OS might be faulty. I will do a fsck on it.
  • tantalos -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Mount point.

Source Code (1 line)What's the output of the above command?