openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RPi2 wont boot

Mr.Grape

Multiple ssh-agents spawned by rsync jobs

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/​sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local​/sbin ...

geaves

Installation Problems

geaves

Cannot find device while creating a shared folder

geaves

Recent Activities

• Mr.Grape -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RPi2 wont boot.

This is not the first time I see situations where people confuse RPi versions ... One core was only in Pi A, B, A+, B+. If I am not wrong. People see "Raspberry Pi B+" and immediately think about "Raspberry Pi 2 B". My guess is that this is a mistaken…
  • klou -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Multiple ssh-agents spawned by rsync jobs.

Thread
    I'm using Arakkis 4.1.11 on two systems -- and configured a few rsync jobs between them (and other machines). Rsync jobs are only configured on one of these, and they all use passwordless SSH with a Public Key Auth, so the Certificate is in the OMV…
  • Quote from Tomte: “where the hdd does not exist anymore. ” Can see the errors, how did you remove the drive?
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Installation Problems.

Quote from mgjsmith: “Thanks to everyone for their guidance. Problem is resolved and now I can enjoy what is proving to be an excellent NAS option. ” So what was the solution?
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Cannot find device while creating a shared folder.

Quote from liv913: “Do you know what criteria is used by OMV interface to choose the available devices from the list? ” Sorry no, but you have two issues there, one is the Pi itself (although I have 2, one is on constantly and the other when I need…
  • liv913 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Cannot find device while creating a shared folder.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from liv: “and I configured hd-idle to spin down disk automatically when it's not used for 120 seconds... I don't know if this makes a difference. ” Hm!! well you know something I don't :) personally what I would do is to turn…
  • mgjsmith -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Installation Problems.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from mgjsmith: “I assume this is a BIOS Boot problem. Excuse my lack of expertise! ” How did you install? CD or from another USB. Put up your full m'board info, make model etc. ” I have successfully installed the OS onto…
  • .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x install OMV on my NAS with usb Key.

alright. since i install this my local network is not workin correctly ... ( i don't have any problem before... ) i use another wifi network for continue my installation. i had acrtivate SSL i have install plugin OMVextra install promox kernel and…
  • indragm -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Shared HDD suddenly goes missing.

Thread
    Hi, I installer OMV on a raspberrypi and used 2 external, self-powered, HDD, 1TB each. Suddenly this morning I noticed I can't access 1 of my HDD. I can see it's listed under physical disk (/dev/sda), however, it's not detected in File System,…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Monitor several OMV servers.

Quote from Adoby: “Also it is not free and open source, even if you can run it for free on 7 nodes. Hm... ” Uh, nagios core is free and open source - github.com/NagiosEnterprises/nagioscore