openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

anyway of backing up my docker containers and setup?

hard drive format

flmaxey

OMV GUI color

Core i7-6700k custom build

filledk

Mount a disk without lose my information

Recent Activities

• filledk -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x anyway of backing up my docker containers and setup?.

Thread
    helllo there, so im soon gonna upgrade to OMV4 and am thinking about a clean install (as there is some problems with my current OMV3 setup that i have not being able solve, anyway i have a dir called /docker that is containing all my docker container…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x hard drive format.

Why not do an OMV rebuild? It only takes 15 to 20 minutes and it should simply "mount" the data drive. (Storage, File Systems, click on the drive, then the Mount button.) You could reconfigure the network shares with the existing data.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x OMV GUI color.

Thread
    Hi, I was looking threw the threads. I have multi OMV running at one time and would like to change the banner color, so I can tell at a glance which is which. I see different ways for omv 3. Do those also apply to omv 4? Thanks
  • filledk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Core i7-6700k custom build.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I have a noctua on my main server too. Quote from jollyrogr: “You also won't find liquid coolers on production servers. ” Yet :) hpe.com/us/en/insights/article…g-in-five-years-1710.html ” i agree with jolllyrogr, air coolers is…
  • 9Dedos -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Mount a disk without lose my information.

Thread
    Hi, i'm looking for everywhere and i can't find nothing about if i can mount a disk with information (the disk format is NTFS) in OMV, but i cant lose the information. Do i have any option? thanks and help me please :c
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Core i7-6700k custom build.

I have a noctua on my main server too. Quote from jollyrogr: “You also won't find liquid coolers on production servers. ” Yet :) hpe.com/us/en/insights/article…g-in-five-years-1710.html
  • RobertR728 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x hard drive format.

only advice I could offer is scanning the drive with some recovery or partition software. If they don't find any lost files that you haven't backed up I have no answer for that.
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread Automatically RSync Backup.

Ok. So is the ubuntu server configured as rsyncd server with modules ?
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x OpenVPN - can connect only to Server.

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread ZFS Degraded Pool.

I couldn't find a process or command line that worked in my case, to reveal the names of the 4 files with errors. Other than the 4 uncorrectable errors, there were three other problems. - parent transid verify failed" on 14265458688 wanted wanted 464230…