Use Telegram as notification service Q&A

tzinm

install OMV on my NAS with usb Key

.H.

disk unmounted alone

Mr.Grape

Recent Activities

• ravennevar -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x HDD Spindown Issues.

Hello. I decided to do a clean install of OMV and destroy the RAID6 array, so as to eliminate potential culprits. Right now I have not installed hd-idle. Everything referenced in this post is based on the default spindown ability of OMV. Here are the…
  • In many cases, the issues with Windows 10 connections to OMV Samba shares result from problems with Share settings, Network security settings and the SMB (Server Messaging Block) protocol level. Microsoft continues to change SMB implementations and push…
  • **Feedback is welcome by PM or E-mail to omvguide@gmail.com.**
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Notes
    Note 1. Add-on client firewalls should be set to “trust” the local network with Medium…
  • henfri -

Replied to the thread srcsharedfolderref: The value '' is not an UUIDv4. in rsnapshot.

• tzinm -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Use Telegram as notification service Q&A.

Quote from subzero79: “2fa has nothing to do. If emails go through then script should work. Check the script is executable ” I don´t know why it doesn´t work. The script is executable, I leave two…
  • .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x install OMV on my NAS with usb Key.

everything seems ever to be ok . :) Source Code (8 lines)
  • Mr.Grape -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x disk unmounted alone.

Quote from Adoby: “Is this the best description of the process: wiki.odroid.com/odroid-xu4/software/jms578_fw_update ” Yes. It should work. I did similar with HC1.
  • epsilon2 -

Replied to the thread rsync on usb disk to local drive is very slow.

thx for deleting. it was never intened can u tell me please which system is using the drive? debian or omv. i am trying to copy around 1.5 TB and I am unsure what is going on. The process is running for 20h now. regards, epsilon2
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread rsync on usb disk to local drive is very slow.

Quote from epsilon2: “I am new ” You posted this thread five times. Please see problem #4 Solutions to common problems As for your problem, the system is using the drive. Not sure what you are trying to re-enable.
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x disk unmounted alone.

Quote from Mr.Grape: “Hmm this is quite fast, at least for me. My hdd is set to 300 minutes. Have you tried setting time(-t 10) in JMS578 firmware? It works in HC1, it may work in HC2.. ” No, I haven't. But I might try it. Thanks for that! Is this…