openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Accidentally removed Openmediavault - Need to restore

danieliod

Mounting Optical Drive with OMV

raulfg3

openmediavault-pxe first version now available for testing

damian87ew

Loose Raid on reboot

Activation of CORS for NGINX

Recent Activities

• danieliod -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Accidentally removed Openmediavault - Need to restore.

Hello, anything else that I can try? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Mounting Optical Drive with OMV.

no, you must mount from webGUI in storage -> Filesystem
  • damian87ew -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 openmediavault-pxe first version now available for testing.

Hi, I have a problem I installed today OMV 3.08 and all the adds needed for PXE. I do not know why I can not download img n6Hfvmibb.co/n6Hfvm
  • fendle -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Loose Raid on reboot.

Thread
    Hello everyone, my raid configuration get lost on each restart of my server and have to configure it again. I am mirroring 2 harddisk. Thanks
  • fendle -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Activation of CORS for NGINX.

Thread
    Hello, I installed keeweb through docker on my OMV, to access my keepass db as well outside of my place. Now I tried to access my database through webdav, but get the following error message: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control
  • caned_monkey -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Mounting Optical Drive with OMV.

I have the CD inserted which makes the drive appear in Physical Disks, I just don't know how to mount or share it. Does it require an addon?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Plugin for HD Sentinel.

To create a plugin that download/extracted the hdsentinel package, added a cronjob, and had a listview showing reports with a button to view would be pretty easy to make. If you want to look at other plugins that do similar things: download/extract is…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x UrBackup Plugin not installing in version 3.0.89.

Quote from Jaime: “Do you have any of the clean up commands? ” Removing packages I think are unimportant is probably a bad idea. Post the output of: cat /var/log/apt/history.log Quote from Jaime: “Well, I can assure you that I have not knowingly…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Can't reach WebGUI after update 3.x. SSH is working.

It should be apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault
  • dexter2478 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Import a user.

Thread
    hello, yesterday I installed home assistant via virtualenv as described in their wiki. Perhaps, for better use, I should have created the homeassistant user and its group through OMV's GUI. Is there a way to import it? or gate and create a new one? the…