openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OpenMediaVault only recognizes drives in 2 out of 4 bays in my former Windows Home Server

flmaxey

OpenMediaVault-PXE Plugin

Can not create shared folder on mounted HD

New to OMV and can't name UPS in NUT

superfrog73

Pi-hole in doker network problem

flmaxey

Recent Activities

• Figured it out!! Well, mostly. The NIC appears to be just incompatible with Linux. Not a deal breaker, I'll leave my USB NIC plugged in, which is an easy enough workaround. However, I got all four drives recognized! For anyone else who is ever trying…
  • I built OMV on another AMD64 box, using a USB drive. I used your disk change, as noted above, to go strictly to JBOD. (Thanks for that info.) BTW, I got the onboard NIC to work by using a CN2 to VGA cable (custom made) and running omv-firstaid after…
  • GeorgeP -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x OpenMediaVault-PXE Plugin.

Thread
    Just wondering if someone might be able to help me out, trying to get the PXE Plugin working but for some reason as part of the install it mentions setting up the DNS/DHCP plugin and for some unknown reason the lease network isn't coming up (its blank…
  • digitalbots -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Can not create shared folder on mounted HD.

Thread
    Everytime I create shared folder I get following error. Source Code (1 line)I don't understand what I do wrong?
  • superfrog73 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved New to OMV and can't name UPS in NUT.

Welp, I'm an NOOB... trying to do two things at once. I set the service to "ON" and then tried to name it. Went back, with the service set to OFF and named it fine. No failures in services either after I figured out the errors in my ways.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Pi-hole in doker network problem.

The address is fine so long as it's in your network and NOT the server's IP address. That appears to be the case. Your server is 192.168.2.150. Pi-hole is 192.168.2.155 so all should work. However, from a previous post, I noticed that your router's…
  • Nefertiti -

Quote from flmaxey: “ Quote from Nefertiti: “Well it was my question since the ip is now static in the omv network interface and assigned by me outside the dhcp scope in the omv first aid should I also assign it dynamic in the router? getting a…
  • p3s_29 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

Quote from .H.: “yes, even i don't remember the pool's name ?” Não precisa lembrar, ele importa automático Mas tem que marcar as opções Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A5000 usando o Tapatalk
  • flmaxey -

Quote from Nefertiti: “Well it was my question since the ip is now static in the omv network interface and assigned by me outside the dhcp scope in the omv first aid should I also assign it dynamic in the router? getting a little bit…
  • flmaxey -

Quote from Mr.Grape: “Quote from geaves: “To assign a static IP address to something on your network it needs to be outside of the DHCP scope/range ” Hmmm Imho, no ... Or I misunderstand you. ;) Whether the address is static or dynamic does not depend on…