openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Duplicati problem "The connection to the server is lost"

fullwoo

NextCloud Installation Q & A

tinh_x7

Docker for Emby

help to remove bond0

plexus

notification from cron

Recent Activities

• fullwoo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Duplicati problem "The connection to the server is lost".

thanks macom, tried putting in the ip of the omv box but it still gives the same fault. anyone else experienced this?
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) NextCloud Installation Q & A.

That's correct b/c I've applied strong permission setup.
  • /Ky -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker for Emby.

Thread
    Howdy-doo-doo, Looking @ installing Emby and I know there is a plugin via OMV-Extras but is it better to install Emby via Docker as I have seen a few posts saying that it is better to do this as you will get the most up-to-date releases and its just…
  • plexus -

Replied to the thread help to remove bond0.

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) notification from cron.

Thread
    Hi guys, I'd like to add some backup scripts (like rsnapshot) to cron, however I'm wondering how current notifications (when configured) are sent? Is it possible for cron to sent emails (when process fails) using that?
  • plexus -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) nginx with ipv4 only....

I am not using ipv6 neither within LAN nor on WAN... so which IPv6-setting should I choose? As far as I understand the only important thing is the availability of ::1/128
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread forum not working?.

I keep getting an error as well. I was wondering if it was just me...
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) How does docker upgrade software?.

It all depends on how the container was written. The Plex dockers will check for upgrades when restarted if they are configured for that option. Deluge 2.0? That's still in early beta testing, so I would not be looking for it anytime soon. 1.3.15 is…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread forum not working?.

Good question. It is up and down like a yo-yo. I asked one of the Admins about this but have not heard anything yet.
  • Blabla -

Posted the thread forum not working?.

Thread
    Why is the forum not working in the latest 2/3 days? :(