openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

I got the following message when the update completed and I was wondering it is anything to be worried about or can it be ignored?

Source Code

1. Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7fa549bda8c8>
    2. Traceback (most recent call last):
    3. File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    4. TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    5. Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7fa549bda8c8>
    6. Traceback (most recent call last):
    7. File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    8. TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    9. Done ...
  • New

Hello friends,I'm from Brazil, my English is terrible, I'm using google translate to try to communicate with you.My linux level is low.I installed several dockers, plex, radarr, sonarr, glances ... Radarr works well but the sonarr is having some problem, probably with permissions but I already did everything and I do not solve.Import failed, path does not exist or is accessible by Sonarr: / downloads / complete /Sonarr does not do the import process, says the download folder does not exist.Follow photos of my settings.
    Can someone help me?
  • New

Dear omv users,

this is my first post so let me try to do it right:

I have two Odroids HC2
    One as NAS and one acts as backup server with rsnapshot
    My system (on both):
    OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img on a 16GB microSD with 1GB data disk

Today I got following message from Monit:
    • Description: space usage 92.4% matches resource limit [space usage>85.0%]
    [IMG:https://cloud-base.org/index.php/s/jh6fafNUDJiTZEz]

My backup server was temporarily not available last night.
    Is it possible that rsnapshot writes onto the root partition when it cannot find the mountpoint of the backup system?
    I just cannot find anything....???

Does someone have similar issues - and a solution for it?
  • New

Hello,

after using OMV 2 for serval years on my Odroid XU4 I decided to prepare a new SD card with OMV4. I didn't want to do that if the root partition of my OMV2 wasn't suddenly full. Instead of the painful process of finding the root cause, I wrote OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img.xz with Etcher on a new 32GB MicroSD and put it into my XU4.
    The blue LED blinks double, that's all. System doesn't boot. If I compare with my old SD card, previously there was a fat partition named boot and a linux partition. The new image contains two linux partitions, anything wrong with the image?
    Also I didn't find any other (older) image, wouldn't it make sense to keep older revisions?

Thanks for your help in advance !

Cheers,
    Christof
  • New

Hello.
    I was using Nas4free for many years.After the usb flash it was booting from failed,i used xigmanas.But I was facing many problems,so I installed omv 4.
    After the installation on the usb drive I use,omv tries to boot from the wrong device.I can fix this by editing grub.But I have to edit it anytime I reboot the system.
    I'm not familiar with Linux/unix systems and command line usage.I want to make this change to the grub config permanent.How do I do that?
    Can I do it from the webgui?

Best Regards
    Spyros

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to save grub configuration.

Spyrious

Monit alert: space usage 92.4% matches resource limit

gderf

Error when updating to 4.1.15-1

No space left mergeFS

bowe

The Class E Network

geaves

Recent Activities

• Spyrious -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How to save grub configuration..

Like (Post)
    Not seen that before but what's the output of cat /etc/default/shellinabox see if it's different to my own.
  • Spyrious -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to save grub configuration..

root@openmedivault:~# cat /etc/default/shellinabox SHELLINABOX_DAEMON_START=1 SHELLINABOX_PORT=4200 SHELLINABOX_ARGS="--disable-ssl-menu --service=/:SSH --no-beep --linkify=none"ro
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Monit alert: space usage 92.4% matches resource limit.

If something is writing to a directory that is also mount point and there is no device mounted to it, the writing is done into that directory. So long as no device is mounted to that directory you should be able to see its contents. However, if a device…
  • chuckado -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Update Error when updating to 4.1.15-1.

Thread
    I got the following message when the update completed and I was wondering it is anything to be worried about or can it be ignored? Source Code (9 lines)
  • bowe -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x No space left mergeFS.

Okay, it seems like it was a folder that had alot of data. UnionsFS start storing data on next hard drive when current is full, right? Is there a way to prevent this from happend again? Shell-Script (27 lines)
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

My W10 laptop has decided not to boot :cursing: can't find boot device, gotta run chkdsk as I can't get spinrite to run.
  • geaves -

Not seen that before but what's the output of cat /etc/default/shellinabox see if it's different to my own.
  • Spyrious -

Did that too.Chrome shows This site can’t be reached 192.168.1.5 refused to connect. Try: - Checking the connection - Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
  • geaves -

Quote from Spyrious: “It returns an error site can not be reached. ” Try clearing the browser cache, on Chrome it will come up with an error and you just select advanced and continue to site ......
  • Spyrious -

Yes exactly.But it wont open on 2 different browsers.It returns an error site can not be reached. 192.168.1.5:4200 is the address.