openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

VirtualBox does not work anymore

Mr Smile

Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

tinh_x7

[HOWTO] Instal ZFS-Plugin & use ZFS on OMV

riff-raff

Error updating dnsmasq-base 2.76-5+rpi1

insickin

Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

bwalker

Recent Activities

• Mr Smile -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved VirtualBox does not work anymore.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Mr Smile: “Just to be clear because I don't have any experience in uninstalling backport kernels properly and don't want to break everything: What do I have to do to remove backport kernels after adding…
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?.

I just tested the OpenVPN plug-in, and it's worked fine. Thanks guys.
  • tinh_x7 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from David B: “For anyone that wants to get the OpenVPN plugin working on OMV 4, follow these instructions. I tried it and it works. These instructions assume that you're logged in to the terminal as root. ” Please don't do this. I will…
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 [HOWTO] Instal ZFS-Plugin & use ZFS on OMV.

i'lll get this error even with dpkg-dev installed ...
  • insickin -

Replied to the thread Error updating dnsmasq-base 2.76-5+rpi1.

I've used this image: OMV_3_0_99_RaspberryPi_2_3_4.9.80.img.xz The system (Raspberry pi 3 model b) was working almost flawless for a couple of weeks (and no updates were visible) befor i went tinkering Quote: “I was trying to get Pi-hole working…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from riff-raff: “Well a Xeon E3 V3 4C/8T should not take half an hour to compile a kernel module .... ” I agree but I can't do anything to make it better. Quote from riff-raff: “/var/lib/dkms/zfs/0.7.9/build/configure: line 13069:…
  • ryecoaaron -

I guess my previous query was wrong. Weird. But the fact that the package has rpi in the version means it is probably from the raspbian repo and you no longer have that repo in your sources. So, it can't update. You must have used one of the old…
  • riff-raff -

Well a Xeon E3 V3 4C/8T should not take half an hour to compile a kernel module .... I would not mess with a Pi for a NAS .... Installing ZFS-Plugin: Source Code (2 lines)why is there an architecture-failure?
  • bwalker -

Replied to the thread Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x.

upgrade worked but now NFS is failing. Error #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'nfs-kernel-server' 2>&1' with exit code '1': A…
  • insickin -

Because it stands in the update Management where i can select it for upgrade, and get the befor mentioned error. Will it help if i install dnsmasq and how do i do that? I was trying to get Pi-hole working besides my OMV install, which worked until i…