Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

snapraid + drives issue

lenovomi

PiHole Docker not Reachable

raulfg3

Need to swap a dying disk in a RAID5

thecheat001

OMV keeps loosing write permissions after a couple hours.

flmaxey

OMV 4.1.7(running on odroid HC1) getting update and plugin install errors.

macom

Recent Activities

• Trailerstar -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x.

Like (Post)
    Quote from fergbrain: “Updating python to the Debian's testing branch seems to resolve the issue ” The 'issue' is a harmless warning not justifying to break Debian's package management! For anyone else reading this: please simply do this…
  • lenovomi -

Replied to the thread snapraid + drives issue.

hello, today i executed smarctl -t long /dev/sdd results are here: paste.debian.net/1069850/ results from other long executed few days ago: paste.debian.net/1065485/
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x PiHole Docker not Reachable.

more info about your NAS is needed, apaears like your pihole is for Aarch architecture . Is't correct?. and finally. why do you have 2 instances of pihole, one running and one dead?
  • thecheat001 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Need to swap a dying disk in a RAID5.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from thecheat001: “Ok, sorry, I was out mowing my lawn... summer is already here. ” You can come and do mine :D Quote from thecheat001: “If I had a free SATA socket or could hot swap the disk I think I would be good, ” Mdadm…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV keeps loosing write permissions after a couple hours..

Quote from JeffMD: “flmax, I think I understand what you mean by docker now (it sounded like a plugin manager). ” Dockers are not plugin's. They're a type of VM that is cut down and designed for one specific server or task (usually). They're also…
  • geaves -

Quote from thecheat001: “Ok, sorry, I was out mowing my lawn... summer is already here. ” You can come and do mine :D Quote from thecheat001: “If I had a free SATA socket or could hot swap the disk I think I would be good, ” Mdadm is not hot…
  • thecheat001 -

Ok, sorry, I was out mowing my lawn... summer is already here. I've attached a couple pictures, one of the disks themselves and the specific stats of the failing drive. When I remove the failing disk, /dev/sde, and insert the new drive, the new drive…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Update OMV 4.1.7(running on odroid HC1) getting update and plugin install errors..

Quote from activeone: “I did a clean install and this time waited longer for the OS to settle in before making any changes. ” So the instructions on the download page make sense :thumbsup:
  • activeone -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Update OMV 4.1.7(running on odroid HC1) getting update and plugin install errors..

Really appreciate the help guys! I did a clean install and this time waited longer for the OS to settle in before making any changes. I'm now able to install packages and updates.(But I did notice I can't choose to install too many things at once, a few…
  • Kyuusaki -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x PiHole Docker not Reachable.

Thread
    Hei all! I installed Pihole docker after Techno Dad Life's tutorial in Youtube. So far the Docker is running (with Version 4.0.0-1) the newest one crashes after a few minutes. I used Macvlan, but i cannot connect to the Pihole. Also pinging is not…