openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RPi2 wont boot

tkaiser

SMALL GUI arrange bug in columns

votdev

Problem mounting drive with a bad SMART

subzero79

Use Telegram as notification service Q&A

subzero79

Cannot find device while creating a shared folder

geaves

Recent Activities

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RPi2 wont boot.

Quote from geaves: “I always wondered what the purpose of the Raspberry was, always assumed it was just a logo ” Well, it is somehow a logo (the original is the tux mascot -- for whatever reasons RPi people chose to replace the Linux logo with their…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread SMALL GUI arrange bug in columns.

No problem. It's simply better to report the issues where it is expected by a developer. You can not assume that the plugin maintainer reads all posts here in the forum.
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem mounting drive with a bad SMART.

What situation ? Keep using the bad hd disc ? What bad smart by the way? Bad sectors, something critical...
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Use Telegram as notification service Q&A.

which by the way was stated in the guide.
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Use Telegram as notification service Q&A.

The error is kinda of obvious. Need to install curl apt-get install curl
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread SMALL GUI arrange bug in columns.

Sorry, I see that is reported (issue 71), sorry for inconvenience. github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…ault-docker-gui/issues/71
  • Moelle87 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RPi2 wont boot.

Thank i always thought I own an pi2 now its clear why IT wont work. I already ordered an New one thx for your Response
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Cannot find device while creating a shared folder.

Well it's there and it's mounted according to that output. Have you tried rebooting? You could try omv-firstaid and select clear web control panel cache, that might help, but I've never used it. BTW what's this connected to? an SBC? Have you checked…
  • liv -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Cannot find device while creating a shared folder.

Quote from geaves: “What's the output of lsusb and lsblk the drive shows as /dev/sda, is this a powered usb drive? ” Yes, it's an externally powered USB drive. See the output below: Source Code (18 lines)
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x raid5 disk failure..

Quote from ness1602: “When you fail one disk(mdadm based) RAID should be active/degraded. It shouldnt be inactive anytime. ” Yes and no. If you fail a drive using mdadm it's output would be clean/degraded, if you pull a drive whilst the machine is…