openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?

ellnic

How long is a user banned for multiple posting?

ellnic

OMV 4 on Debian 9 problem install

pinajj

My NAS move from FreeNAS Muad Dib to OMV on a new systems.

PepeOMV

[Solved]Unable to bring up Network with NIC configured with bnx2x driver

ubun3t

Recent Activities

• ellnic -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Probably because you don't have the Kernel headers installed for that version of the Kernel. It's essential, as they allow the building of modules. The headers change as the Kernel changes, so they would normally be updated as the Kernel is updated. I'd…
  • ellnic -

Replied to the thread How long is a user banned for multiple posting?.

Yeah I've just noticed this... I thought I'd been banned again but I haven't. It might be that the Tapatalk guys are messing with server side stuff. They said they'd changed something back when they originally thought they fixed it, and it wasn't an app…
  • pinajj -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 on Debian 9 problem install.

The same result: * :/home/joao# apt-get --yes --auto-remove --show-upgraded --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --no-install-recommends --option Dpkg::Options::="--force-confdef" --option DPkg::Options::="--force-confold"…
  • PepeOMV -

Replied to the thread My NAS move from FreeNAS Muad Dib to OMV on a new systems..

grub countains 4 Entries OMV4.16 OMV4.16 recovery mode OMV4.9 OMV4.9. recovery mode´ In the meantime fdisk -l /dev/sdc yielded: GPT PMBR size mismatch (size differs by one) will be corrected by w(rite). The backup GPT is corrupt, but the primary
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread My NAS move from FreeNAS Muad Dib to OMV on a new systems..

Quote from PepeOMV: “but how would I convince OMV system to do so during booting? Can't I repair from root cli so I don't need a systemrescue cd or USB stick? ” Doesn't your grub menu have a rescue entry?
  • PepeOMV -

...on the root cli I was able to mount the md0 array. I used mkdir /dev/md0 to create the mountpoint /mnt/md0 and then mounted the /dev/md0 to that which worked ok and on cli I can now see my Raid data. So far so good. but how would I convince OMV…
  • ubun3t -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved [Solved]Unable to bring up Network with NIC configured with bnx2x driver.

Ok, with : omv-release-upgrade from Erasmus to Arrakis resolve the problem.
  • hoppel118 -

Replied to the thread How long is a user banned for multiple posting?.

At the moment Tapatalk isn’t working anymore. @votdev Is this an expected behavior? I am asking because „some“ of the European forum admins (respective the hole it sector) is talking about GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO -…
  • PepeOMV -

HI. RAID Drives are all SATA 6G. Backupdrive is eSATA 6G. Boot drive is USB2IDE disk I'll try to boot from USB and try to restore the mountpoint... Let's see If I manage that 8| Thanks so far...