openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OpenMediaVault-PXE Plugin

ryecoaaron

Increasing Raid1 filesystem size

ryecoaaron

Syncthing: webgui settings are not saved

ryecoaaron

OMV extra - plexmediaserver plugin not found

ryecoaaron

Openzwave USB is not in the hardware list of Domoticz plugin 3.1

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OpenMediaVault-PXE Plugin.

Quote from GeorgeP: “for some unknown reason the lease network isn't coming up (its blank when pulled down) ” You have to have a static ip address for the system.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Increasing Raid1 filesystem size.

Quote from trey.merkley: “As for the other question about converting to a btrfs system, should I post in a new thread? ” You don't have to. It would be easy to convert the filesystem to btrfs but actually use btrfs for pooling (replacing mdadm), I…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Syncthing: webgui settings are not saved.

Try clearing your browser cache. Are you sure the plugin installed correctly? What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV extra - plexmediaserver plugin not found.

Quote from squ4nchy: “Do you have any further insights into a resolution for this issue? Is this cert issue only apparent on OMV 4.x? ” As I mentioned before, I don't know what causes this or how to fix it. It is not an OMV issue. It just affects…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openzwave USB is not in the hardware list of Domoticz plugin 3.1.

Because the pre-built domoticz packages require a version of SSL that is too old for OMV 4.x/Debian Stretch, I had to build the package. When compiling, I couldn't get the openzwave support to compile. I will look to see if it is compiling on a newer…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Trying to mount RAID media server for OMV / Plex.

First - if you want to use the GUI, avoid doing operations on the command line unless it's absolutely required. In some cases CLI changes are erased as of the next, on demand, configuration change. Other possible changes can break OMV's DB or the…
  • NothingNowhere -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ssh with public key - bad ownership or modes for directory.

For information, I had the same problem with OMV_4_Odroid_C2.img.xz dated 2018-06-03 chmod 755 / seems to have fixed this. Thanks once again for the work on OMV and supporting these little boxes.
  • numero9 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Openzwave USB is not in the hardware list of Domoticz plugin 3.1.

Thread
    I updated my nas from omv3 to omv4 and found that after updating, OpenZwave USB is missing in the hardware list of the Domoticz plugin. I have this combinations and the result is the following: OMV4.1.11 + Domoticz plugin 3.1 (from omv-extras 4.x -…
  • .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

I do it, but i see a New error. I reboot and now i see few error on loading And this zfs building job. ( But i Saw the pool & the files ) Thanks
  • manne_sahne -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to share folders with Nextcloud.

Thank you MrC for your quick reply. I've already tried some settings but did't got it to work. I've tried it as follows: 1. Created users with the same username/password as the corresponding user in OMV 2. Created a "home" group and added users to it…