openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Copying OMV to emmc from sd on Olimex Lime 2

YuanH

Windows 7 Access

macom

Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface

macom

Docker UI suggestion

my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX

Felix1220

Recent Activities

• AdamaFalls -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread core-plugin [How to] Install Pi-Hole in Docker: Update - 01/09/18.

Like (Post)
    Pi-Hole is a network wide ad blocker which, also, provides protection from malware sites for the users of your LAN. It functions as a DNS proxy where, by blocking name requests to known malware and advertising sites, network security and the client…
  • AdamaFalls -

Liked Dennis’s post in the thread What do you think: Own Favicon?.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys! We all using tabs in our browsers every day. Sometimes it's confusing, when you're seeing one favicon in many tabs. So I made a decision for myself and swapped the favicon for my mediaserver. See below! Fever° (as another webservice), my…
  • YuanH -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Copying OMV to emmc from sd on Olimex Lime 2.

Thank you very much, replacing the script worked for me. :)
  • toppi -

Liked perler’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker UI suggestion.

Like (Post)
    I would appreciate a small addition to the Docker GUI UI: most docker images come with instruction to start via command line. It would be nice to have a small text field which simply sends a command line like Source Code (1 line)directly to the…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Windows 7 Access.

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

Quote from Fako86: “kann es sein das omv nur im vm funktioniert? ” Definitiv nicht. Quote from Fako86: “oder liegt es am dell t30 denn ich habe? ” Es gibt andere Nutzer im Forum, die einen Dell T30 haben und bei denen OMV läuft. Quote from…
  • perler -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker UI suggestion.

Thread
    I would appreciate a small addition to the Docker GUI UI: most docker images come with instruction to start via command line. It would be nice to have a small text field which simply sends a command line like Source Code (1 line)directly to the…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Copying OMV to emmc from sd on Olimex Lime 2.

Quote from YuanH: “When trying to run the nand-sata-install script via ssh, I get an error saying: This tool must run from sd-card ” Did you update everything to most recent version? I remember we had a problem some months ago with this symptom so…
  • YuanH -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Copying OMV to emmc from sd on Olimex Lime 2.

Thread
    Hello and thank you for this awesome project of yours. I have a problem installing OMV to the emmc-storage of the Olimex Olinuxino Lime 2 +4gb emmc. When trying to run the nand-sata-install script via ssh, I get an error saying: This tool must run from…
  • Felix1220 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

Quote from Barricade: “may be we can share our bios screens or if there a tool available to get this. ” Sorry for the bad quality, cant make it better forum.openmediavault.org/index…6f9747df2fa6d3f58374c7690