openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

omv 4?

tinh_x7

Access disk from plex server

subzero79

Email notification without internet access -> SMTP server?

gderf

Enabling services webgui to user

subzero79

MySQL - Scheduled backup doesn't work

happyreacer

Recent Activities

• tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread omv 4?.

I'm running OMV3, and still having this issue. Is this solution working out for you ? Source Code (14 lines)
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Access disk from plex server.

Tendrías que montar el disco remoto en Omv. Puedes utilizar el plugin remotemount que tiene soporte para nfs y samba. Asumo que el protocolo para compartir el disco en el router es SMB o no lo tienes claro?
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Email notification without internet access -> SMTP server?.

I had to do some non-standard configuration of the SMTP server for it to behave as a local mail server. This can be problematic because making certain changes within OMV can and will overwrite that customization, leading to an unreliable solution. You…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Enabling services webgui to user.

Cups is a plugin for making a print server. But is not that case, got confused. As I told you is not possible unless you modify the plugin yourself. Maintain your own version. I mentioned OpenVPN as an example.
  • diego259 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Access disk from plex server.

Thread
    Hola chicos, ¿Es posible que el servidor plex tenga acceso al contenido que se encuentra en un disco conectado a un enrutador por usb? Gracias.
  • happyreacer -

Replied to the thread MySQL - Scheduled backup doesn't work.

okay, thank you @ryecoaaron for the information
  • KimDzongAxel -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Enabling services webgui to user.

I see that You've added " An examples is in the openvpn pluginby omv-extras." yet I fail to see how VPN is going to solve this problem. Also what is cups? I cannot see any package named such name. Could You be more precise please or at least guild me to…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread MySQL - Scheduled backup doesn't work.

Yep, it has something to do with the difference between mariadb and mysql. Probably the fact that maria configs are read before mysql configs in /etc/. I don't have time to look at this any time soon though.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Virtualbox for Omv3 doesn't work.

It didn't build vboxdrv module correctly. There are lots of threads about that on here.
  • bbm -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) cron script problem.