openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Jdownloader

MarcTremonti

Mount CIFS-Share auf dreambox

bofh18

Access to shutdown system for non admin users

ryecoaaron

Can somebody explain this "error" message to me

bofh18

Mount CIFS-Share on dreambox

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• MarcTremonti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Jdownloader.

Quote from RPMan: “Do you have a raspberry pi or something based on arm ? In this case you have to use a armhf image. ” hey man. i have an odroid-hc2, which is arm. so i cant use the plusminus image right? could you lead me to an fitting image for…
  • bofh18 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Mount CIFS-Share auf dreambox.

Thanks for your response, I'm closing this thread.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Access to shutdown system for non admin users.

Quote from jericho: “Is there a way she can shutdown the whole system like admin user? ” Not from the web interface. add her user to the sudo group, login via putty/ssh, and use sudo shutdown -h now
  • jericho -

Posted the thread Access to shutdown system for non admin users.

Thread
    Greetings. I've add a new user for my wife cause is using the plex media server but in the web interface she hasn't the access to shutdown system only to logout. Is there a way she can shutdown the whole system like admin user?
  • bofh18 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can somebody explain this "error" message to me.

Hello, just stumbled upon this thread when browsing the forum for the first time. The command "fsck" is one of the commands used to check filesystems under Linux, like chkdsk on Windows. But, as with Windows, fsck can only repair offline filesystems,…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Mount CIFS-Share auf dreambox.

Posted response in the english version of this thread.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Mount CIFS-Share on dreambox.

Quote from bofh18: “he other one with 2.2.14 (Stone Burner) since it's a 32Bit system ” OMV 4.x works just fine on 32 bit systems. There just isn't an ISO to install it. Quote from bofh18: “this works only for the older system, but not for the…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Remote Mount plugin OK but no Share Folder ?.

Quote from sam_scade: “i can't reproduce this success with remote server on OMV1 and 2 ” Are you saying you can't mount nfs4 when the server is OMV 1 or 2?
  • bofh18 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Mount CIFS-Share auf dreambox.

Thread
    Hallo, ich habe zwei OMV-Server, einer läuft mit der neuesten Stable-Version 4.1.8.2-1 ("Arrakis") und der andere da es sich um ein 32Bit-System handelt mit der älteren Version 2.2.14 (Stone Burner). Auf beiden Systemen gibt es einen Shared Folder…
  • tzinm -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread core-plugin [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker: Update - 08/10/18.

Like (Post)
    Pi-Hole is a network wide ad blocker which, also, provides protection from malware sites for the users of your LAN. It functions as a DNS proxy where, by blocking name requests to known malware and advertising sites, network security and the client…