Missing file system after upgrade from 3.x to 4.x

ggibeau

Format Hard Drive for NTFS in OpenMediaVault

David B

Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar

barney5

Recent Activities

• newlynx -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Missing Clonezilla tab in backup plugin.

Hi there, I am also missing the Clonezilla tab in backup plugin (OMV 4.1.12, pc nas) and I cannot find the Kernel tab. What am I doing wrong?
  • Earthlings -

Replied to the thread MiniDlna folder not display.

Quote from JBLSteeve: “Hi, I ask you, because i make the configuration of MiniDlna to scan my "Videos" Folder and i have only 3 folders of the 9... my folder is on ssh : Source Code (11 lines) On my DLNA device (I try 2 differents devices) i have…
  • Earthlings -

Replied to the thread MiniDlna folder not display.

Quote from JBLSteeve: “Hi, I ask you, because i make the configuration of MiniDlna to scan my "Videos" Folder and i have only 3 folders of the 9... my folder is on ssh : Source Code (11 lines) On my DLNA device (I try 2 differents devices) i have…
  • ggibeau -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Missing file system after upgrade from 3.x to 4.x.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “wipefs -n /dev/sd[bcde] ” I ended up backing up everything to my 2nd NAS - then upgrading to Version 4.1.12. I installed the Proxmox kernel and installed ZFS. I had to wipe the 4 drives before they showed up as available to…
  • David B -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Format Hard Drive for NTFS in OpenMediaVault.

Quote from Earthlings: “Quote from David B: “Hello all, I want to format one of my hard drives for NTFS from the OMV web UI, but given that NTFS is not an option in the "Create File System" list, I am somewhat lost right now. Could someone point me…
  • David B -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Format Hard Drive for NTFS in OpenMediaVault.

Quote from Earthlings: “Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from David B: “I want to format one of my hard drives for NTFS ” Why? ” Don't ask why, just answer the question please. For example, just to make you happy, the reason I want to OMV to support…
  • razvanrudy -

Liked henfri’s post in the thread Why should you use or not use dockers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from razvanrudy: “Hi all , so the question is why should I use dockers ? Is there any advantage ? ” Yes. It's like an App. All in one Package with no dependencies. Without Docker, you can have a situation that e.g. PLEX needs libssh > 1.3 and…
  • barney5 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

Source Code (7 lines)wieder mal auto-read-only. wenn ich mdadm --readwrite /dev/md127 ausführe: Source Code (7 lines)
  • Alexio -

Replied to the thread HDD issues, model n/a, Serial Number incorrect.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Alexio: “There's still hope Otherwise I'm buying a new HC1 to prevent future issues. ” Well good luck with it, certainly an odd one, not something I've seen before either. ” Thanks! With a fresh image on a…
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread RSync quit after 40 minutes.

Quote from Adoby: “Sometimes (but admittedly rarely) it is a Bad Idea™ to copy stuff from EXT4 to NTFS. The differences in case sensitivity may in some special cases lead to a corrupt transfer, data loss and other errors. What happens when you try…