openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

call gitea as a subdomain of Nginx

openmediavault-letsencrypt

cleimarcia

Sandy/Ivy "T" series or AMD Trinity? Which power efficient CPU choose?

wulfjoergensen

Define transmit hash policy for lacp

votdev

My NAS move from FreeNAS Muad Dib to OMV on a new systems.

PepeOMV

Recent Activities

• blacksmoke -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x call gitea as a subdomain of Nginx.

Thread
    Hi together, I have a small Server at home to do different things. Main usage is to use it as NAS with OpenMediaVault. Also i add gitea to organize git-repositories. It works fine, but is only available with “servername:3000”, but i want to have it…
  • cleimarcia -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x openmediavault-letsencrypt.

Hello, unfortunately, I can not get the certificate. The following error message comes (look at #522) Port 80 and 443 in the router are open. My DynDNS only works over port 443 !!! What comes in the way? (Nginx?) Ps. I have changed my Dyndns Can someone…
  • At the moment I have an AMD A10-9700E on an Asus PRIME B350M-A and 8GB of RAM. It also doesn't consume so much power. I'm running Plex, Gitlab, Nextcloud, Samba, FTP and also have external users and its fast enough for nearly everything. You also…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Define transmit hash policy for lacp.

No, this is incorrect. You need to define complete network stanzas.
  • PepeOMV -

Replied to the thread My NAS move from FreeNAS Muad Dib to OMV on a new systems..

Hi Leute... Kann man hier eigentlich auch deutsch reden?
  • ml1950 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x LUKS disk encryption plugin.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “While the password is escaped for the shell, it is not enclosed in single quotes. I will look at changing this. Until then avoid characters that are interpreted by the bash shell like parentheses, ampersand, and dollar…
  • jericho -

Liked tekkb’s post in the thread Headless Backup of the System Drive with Clonezilla.

Like (Post)
    This will be an example of how to backup your system drive headless, meaning no monitor attached to your OMV. Before doing this you should setup a static lease for your OMV in your router settings. I will make another post and provide a link on how to…
  • jericho -

Liked macom’s post in the thread All is configured but...how can I backup it?.

Like (Post)
    There is a guide: Headless Backup of the System Drive with Clonezilla The beginning of the guide is aoutdated.You will find Clonezilla in the GUI as Stramm wrote.
  • jericho -

Liked Stramm’s post in the thread All is configured but...how can I backup it?.

Like (Post)
    OMV-Extras, Kernel tab, install Clonezilla (disc imager like Macrium Reflect) then start Clonezilla and backup what you need.
  • denver2020 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Accessing home network via openvpn setup on OMV.

Thread
    Hi Guys, I am quite new to openvpn and recently managed to setup openmediavault (on RPi) NAS setup with openvpn, and now can successfully access my NAS outside my home network via an android phone (as a client) Is there anyway I can configure this…