openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

I went from OMV3 to 4 and i now i cant mount my old XFS drive from the Web Gui could it be done manually? and how?
    its the sdc1 disk, sdb1 is ext4 and works fine in the web gui.

Source Code

1. lsblk -a
    2. NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
    3. sda 8:0 0 8G 0 disk
    4. ├─sda1 8:1 0 7,5G 0 part /
    5. ├─sda2 8:2 0 1K 0 part
    6. └─sda5 8:5 0 510M 0 part [SWAP]
    7. sdb 8:16 0 2,7T 0 disk
    8. └─sdb1 8:17 0 2,7T 0 part
    9. sdc 8:32 0 3,7T 0 disk
    10. └─sdc1 8:33 0 3,7T 0 part
    11. sr0 11:0 1 466M 0 rom
    Display All
  • New

I have followed the omv extra guide to install plex via the repo in omv extra, omv extra installed is openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.deb, however when I enable the plex repo the page does not apply the settings. Checking in the plugins results in no plexmediaserver plugin being found.

It was suggested to use docker instead, but the same issue happens when trying to install the docker plugin via the Docker CE repo.

It was suggested that this could be related to a DNS issue, however I am able to ping google.com.

When running apt-get update i get the following output there are a lot of Ign:

Towards the end of this output there it seems that some server certificate fails: -

E: Failed to fetch https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/arrakis-docker/dists/stretch/main/binary-amd64/Packagesserver certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none

Any help would be appreciated on this issue.
  • New

Apologies if this is has been answered in another thread, I haven't found anything after searching.

Some of my Sonarr and Radarr settings change by themselves regularly.
    For example:
    - in Sonarr, on the landing page, I want the view settings to be set to "Posters", but it defaults back to "Overview List" after a while
    - in Radarr, on the landing page, I want the page size to be "250" (Settings>UI), but it defaults back to "10" (the "10" option is not even available in Settings>UI...) after a while

How do I ensure the changed settings stick?
    Is this happening to other users?
    Thank you for your help!
  • New

Hello guys,

I have some issues with my OMV 4.1.11.

Sometimes if I want to check the SMART values my system freezes. But strangely there is no error message.
    At the beginning I had a periodic check activated and the system crashes every day.

I don't have any idea what I can do to fix it.

I tried to find an error-message in syslog, but there is nothing.

My System:

AsRock J3455-ITX with 12GiB RAM (8+4)
    InLine 76612A 4-Port RAID-Controller (SiliconImage SIL3124 Chip)

Kingston A400 120GB SSD as root
    2xHitachi HUA72201 (Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB)
    1xWDC WD1002FBYS-0 (WD Black 1TB)

4xWDC WD40EFRX-68N (WD RED 4TB) in Software RAID 5 @ InLine Controller (I'm not using it as a RAID Controller)

If you need more information, please tell me.
  • New

Hello,

I have some questions about how docker works

I downloaded my images and set my contents as indicated in the videos (Thx for Guides :thumbup: ), but I wanted to know how the container worked.

• Once the container in operation all the actions that it realizes are made in memory or then on the disk where is stored the container ? (the system disk)

• When I make a docker commit to save a new image with all the settings, where can I physically find this one ?
    I looked in the way by default docker but I can not find anything that could look like the image I just made.
    I looked in what seems to me the default path: /var/lib/docker but I can not find my image.
    I also saw that it was possible to change the path by activating the plugin but I know how to enter a path that is not taken into account.

thanking you in advance.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV extra - plexmediaserver plugin not found

squ4nchy

Cant mount XFS

valar morghulis

*UPDATE DOCKER Pi-HOLE*

ryecoaaron

youtube-dl command Line

ryecoaaron

Docker: some Sonarr and Radar settings reset back to default by themselves regularly...

Recent Activities

• squ4nchy -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV extra - plexmediaserver plugin not found.

I have also tried to check for updates in the "Update Management" tab, however I get the following error:- Source Code (1 line)
  • valar morghulis -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Cant mount XFS.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Well, it isn't an OMV issue. I have a system with four xfs drives in it. I would run xfs_repair /dev/sdc1 You might need to add the -L argument as well. ” XFS_repair runs through without errors with the L argument
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread *UPDATE DOCKER Pi-HOLE*.

Quote from flmaxey: “So ARM architectures run in Virtualbox VM's? ” Nope. qemu yes but not all that great. Quote from jollyrogr: “I can't imagine a better way to do it other than using an actual raspberry PI. ” I run pi-hole on an old mac mini…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from valar morghulis: “it is running on Proxmox VM with PCI sata Passthrough but tried it without Proxmox on a Standalone Omv4 install with the same results that the xfs isnt showing up ” Well, it isn't an OMV issue. I have a system with four…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread youtube-dl command Line.

Quote from drwhowhogrub: “Does anyone know if the downloader plugin is able to be used via the command line via ssh? ” Technically, yes but not easy. It just uses youtube-dl, aria2, or curl. It would be easier to use those utilities if you are…
  • valar morghulis -

Source Code (1 line)it is running on Proxmox VM with PCI sata Passthrough but tried it without Proxmox on a Standalone Omv4 install with the same results that the xfs isnt showing up
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from valar morghulis: “With blkid the sdc 4TB xfs is not metioned ” This is why you can't mount it. What kind of system? What kernel?
  • valar morghulis -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Cant mount XFS.

Thread
    I went from OMV3 to 4 and i now i cant mount my old XFS drive from the Web Gui could it be done manually? and how? its the sdc1 disk, sdb1 is ext4 and works fine in the web gui. Source Code (11 lines) With blkid the sdc 4TB xfs is not metioned Source…
  • squ4nchy -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x OMV extra - plexmediaserver plugin not found.

Thread
    I have followed the omv extra guide to install plex via the repo in omv extra, omv extra installed is openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.deb, however when I enable the plex repo the page does not apply the settings. Checking in the plugins results…
  • Apologies if this is has been answered in another thread, I haven't found anything after searching. Some of my Sonarr and Radarr settings change by themselves regularly. For example: - in Sonarr, on the landing page, I want the view settings to be set…