openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hello,

I am curious how to get ubooquity to run as a service, similar to something like PLEX.

I found this article from which details using ubooquity.conf but I think it is for a synology system only.

The contents of ubooquity.conf read

Source Code

1. start on started httpd-user
    2. stop on runlevel [06]
    3. exec /var/packages/JavaManager/target/Java/bin/java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -jar -Xmx512m /var/packages/Ubooquity/Ubooquity.jar -port 2202 -webadmin -headless -workdir "/volume1/Comics/Ubooquity"
    Could this be converted for openmediavault?
  • New

Hallo,
    Da meine SD-Karte defekt ist, möchte ich gerne eine Neuinstallation auf meinem BananaPI M1
    durchführen. Das aktuelle Image "OMV_3_0_87_Bananapi_4.12.9.img" funktioniert bei mir nicht:
    egal welchen Diskwriter (unter Windows) ich nehme, das Image wird erfolgreich geschrieben, aber am
    BananaPi rührt sich nichts. Hat sich etwas am Vorgang einer Neuinstallation geändert? Vor enigen Wochen
    konnte ich das damals aktuelle Image erfolgreich booten. Auch das empfohlene Etcher-Tool erzeugt mir
    keine bottfähige SD-Karte. Habe es mit diversen 4GB und 8GB Modellen probiert.

Was mache ich falsch?
  • New

Hi, yesterday I tried for the first time to use the USB_Backup plugin to make a backup.

I connected the usb drive (3TB HD with NTFS filesystems), mounted the filesystem and created the job in the plugin, then I clicked on run and I returned an error message, the usb drive filesystem was unmounted.

I then tried to disconnect the drive, and reconnect it, did the backup startup beeps and then unmounted it again.

Does the NTFS filesystem cause problems?

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Teamviewer host not changing password

Wek

OMV 3.x USB installation issues

tkaiser

ubooquity as service

Medusa and docker problem

guilhem

Help with union filesystem

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• Wek -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Teamviewer host not changing password.

@ryecoaaron thanks man, no big deal, actually, after I tried to make the command through command line I understood what was going on, I just thought to share the webgui "issue" not warning you, so newcomers and non commandline expert can troubleshoot it…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x USB installation issues.

Use Etcher since it verfies what it tries to write. Good luck anyway...
  • deadman36g -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x ubooquity as service.

Thread
    Hello, I am curious how to get ubooquity to run as a service, similar to something like PLEX. I found this article from which details using ubooquity.conf but I think it is for a synology system only. The contents of ubooquity.conf read Source Code…
  • guilhem -

Replied to the thread Medusa and docker problem.

Here is my log : Brainfuck Source Code (140 lines)I don't understand how to make the /config directory writable. In my OMV shared folders I used ACL and checked : admin user/group root user/group Anything I am missing ?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Help with union filesystem.

Sounds like your pool isn't mounted. Either reboot and try again -or- post the output of: cat /etc/fstab mount
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x UrBackup Plugin not installing in version 3.0.89.

I really don't know what is wrong with your system. My test VM has plex and urbackup on it at the same time. I would start over and reinstall.
  • long.one -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Neuinstallation OMV3.x auf BananaPI M1.

ja - genau von dieser Quelle, und ja - auch entpackt. Habe das selbe Vorhaben ja schon ein paar mal erfolgreich gemacht in letzter Zeit. Lade gerade das Image noch einmal herunter.... Aber Hoffung habe ich so recht nicht mehr. Die beiden Partitionen der…
  • Epo_Deluxe -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Hi all, after i manage to fix my problem with file/data upload and download i switched on "HTTPS" at NGINX Server config. But now i have the problem that if i try to connect via Browser (Chrome/Firefox) it allways ends with: Source Code (4 lines)if i…
  • Jaime -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Sharing OMV shares over the Internet.

Just install the plugin, set up the accounts for the users like anything else and make sure that you can access it from outside. Works just like outlook webmail if you will. You're just logging in through the web. So each user just uses their login…
  • Wolf2000 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Neuinstallation OMV3.x auf BananaPI M1.

Hast du es von hier downloadet: sourceforge.net/projects/openm…s/Other%20armhf%20images/ Hast du es auch entpackt?