openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Emby Server

flmaxey

Debian Fresh UEFI . OMV install keyring issues

Jbmeth007

OMV Standby button reconfiguration to pm-suspend, is it possible?

tornadox

Upgrade Omv 2->3->4 - Hilfe

bladecgn

made a softlink of root (ln -s / /link) now i cant login to web access

Recent Activities

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Emby Server.

It seems like every time I get into a configuration exercise, I learn something significant. While I have Windows permissions down, Linux permission has been a learning process. Curiously, while basic Linux permissions have been around awhile, it's…
  • Jbmeth007 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Debian Fresh UEFI . OMV install keyring issues.

sorry, If it were that easy to enter yes to a question like that.. I would have.. however it was not offered. setup was debian 9.4.... when attempting it said it was not secure therefor would not be used... i tried manually entering key using wget…
  • tornadox -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x OMV Standby button reconfiguration to pm-suspend, is it possible?.

I've tried to comment out github.com/openmediavault/open…4f34f044b9ad0cb56072e00e8 the file omv-pm-standby, but it still doesn't suspend it tries to write to swap. Something here is really buggy. Probably will create a ticket.
  • bladecgn -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 2.x -> 4.x Upgrade Omv 2->3->4 - Hilfe.

I removed virtualbox (purge) and installed it again. It wirks but remot desktop is still having issues.
  • filledk -

Posted the thread made a softlink of root (ln -s / /link) now i cant login to web access.

Thread
    hello there, so i was tinkering with setting up a Web File Manager/explorer in docker (with something called FilleRun) and i made a softlink of / in / (root?) and now when i try to login to OMV Web UI it gives me: Failed to connect to socket: Permission
  • hadramos -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x openmediavault-transmissionbt 3.0.9 rpc-password issue.

Hi, I have the same problem with OMV web Source Code (1 line)Thanks
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV VirtualBox 4.1 - "Advanced configuration" switch doesn't work!.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I'm really beginning to hate this plugin again.... It is working on my test VM. And the advanced options checkbox doesn't affect the nginx or phpfpm configs at all. I'm not even sure what it does but it shouldn't cause a bad…
  • TheLostSwede -

Liked lucas’s post in the thread OMV 3.x My first DIY NAS, IKEA Build.

Like (Post)
    Hi all My name is Lucas, I'm following this forum for last year and I decided to build my own OMV server. Idea came from IKEA catalog, simple, white and square box, components packed in small and nice looking case hanging on the…
  • Kokos -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x openmediavault-clamav 4.1.7-1 XPath query '//services/clamav'.

Thread
    Hi again, I also have an issue with newly installed clamav plugin. Once I try to access it's config page I get: Failed to execute XPath query '//services/clamav'. Source Code (9 lines)Could you please let me know how possibly I could approach…
  • flmaxey -

Liked lucas’s post in the thread OMV 3.x My first DIY NAS, IKEA Build.

Like (Post)
    Hi all My name is Lucas, I'm following this forum for last year and I decided to build my own OMV server. Idea came from IKEA catalog, simple, white and square box, components packed in small and nice looking case hanging on the…