openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Remote Mount Usage - Folder Locations

moreje

Is Plex plugin abandoned?

gderf

NextCloud Installation Q & A

stratege1401

Problem with Virtualbox Installation on OMV3 and OMV4

Remove plugins = Cleanup?

Recent Activities

• moreje -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Remote Mount Usage - Folder Locations.

• gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Is Plex plugin abandoned?.

Quote from Ralms: “Quote from gderf: “The Plex plugin doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with the performance of the Plex Media Server program. ” I think you forgot to read the rest of the replies including the one I've mentioned lol ” And…
  • Ralms -

Quote from gderf: “The Plex plugin doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with the performance of the Plex Media Server program. ” I think you forgot to read the rest of the replies including the one I've mentioned lol
  • gderf -

The Plex plugin doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with the performance of the Plex Media Server program.
  • Ralms -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Ralms: “Has the plugin been abandoned? ” I'm trying to not have to update it in favor of using docker. ” I though about it but I've read somewhere that it didn't run that great and had some performance loss.…
  • stratege1401 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) NextCloud Installation Q & A.

nc doesnt like any files or folders in his directory. cp/move them to elsewhere. it is a security features ...
  • /Ky -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Remove plugins = Cleanup?.

Thread
    Hey, Just wondering I'm currently testing Sonarr via OMV-Extras and just wondering if I come to uninstall the plugin will it remove all of the data (i.e. cache, settings, etc ?) or do I manually have to try and cleanup all of the files and things like…
  • MetalGeek -

Liked tekkb’s post in the thread Fire TV client issues with Emby and PlexMediaServer.

Like (Post)
    How to tell if Emby is transcoding or direct playing: 1) In the Emby UI click on the 3 bars to the left of "Home" in the upper left. 2) Then scroll down and click on "Manage Server" in the "Admin" section. 3) Then in the right window scroll down to…
  • Mylar (hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/mylar/) Mylaris an automated comic book (cbr/cbz) downloader program heavily-based on theHeadphones template and logic (which is also based on SickBeard). Find the Linuxserver/mylar container by searching for…
  • bkeadle -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 0.3 Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Upgrade 2-3.

Like (Post)
    As it has been said many, many times on this forum, there is no way to restore any OMV configuration onto a fresh install other than by configuring it all by hand from scratch. It is for this reason you should take copious notes about, and screenshots…