OpenVPN Setup

noec

How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool

.H.

can't install plugins or updates on OMV 413-1 - no disk monitor available

hyperg

Recent Activities

• syrusstk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x VPN - what are the internal VPN-IPs.

Open port 1194 UDP in your router, edit your *.ovpn file that you use in your VPn client to match you internet IP address or DDNS address. Yes 10.8.0.2 is a normal IP as it is a DHCP local ip assigned by the vpn network, same as your PC connected to…
  • siddharta -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Nextcloud in docker - reverse proxy can't reach "http".

Thank you,raulfg3. Unfortunately not but it helped me in the process to get to where I'm at now :) I should add that rest of the Nextcloud setup is working and that I can reach it by opening it's https port in my router and using my wan ip adress but that…
  • noec -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OpenVPN Setup.

Quote from HayJans: “I had the same problem with running OpenVPN in OMV on a ODROID XU4. Same output in OpenVPN client status window. Eventually it timed out and generated -amongst other- the following message: TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed…
  • noec -

Liked HayJans’s post in the thread OMV 4.x OpenVPN Setup.

Like (Post)
    I had the same problem with running OpenVPN in OMV on a ODROID XU4. Same output in OpenVPN client status window. Eventually it timed out and generated -amongst other- the following message: TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60…
  • .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

sorry, i would delete the step of OMV mount, Can i erase OMV only and redo installation ? how can i do that ? thanks
  • hyperg -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x can't install plugins or updates on OMV 413-1 - no disk monitor available.

• geaves -

Replied to the thread howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Quote from edterbak: “I have installed ZFS plugin. Nothing else for now. ” There is no need what @tkaiser has stated has occurred after an upgrade, your not the first, but this thread does have a solution to remove those signatures but you'll either have…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from flmaxey: “I went into it (BTRFS) with an open mind. ” I just thought that this would be the next step, but I suppose the tried and tested 'it does what it says on the tin' is the one to stick with. Rockstor use BTRFS they used it from the…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Quote from edterbak: “I have installed ZFS plugin. Nothing else for now. When selecting ZFS, the option [Import Pool] is clickable. Is this the first thing to try? (after backup ofcourse) ” Absolutely not. Since you don't use ZFS and your data is on…
  • Quote from hoppel118: “In my opinion the cpu and the memory is not the problem ” Sure, it's the concept of average load in general on Linux: brendangregg.com/blog/2017-08-08/linux-load-averages.html In other words there is no problem: Simply ignore the…