openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

HI,

Trying to configure OMV 4 Docker with sickrage. (RaspberryPi)

I've followed the tutorial:

OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more

However when save/start the docker container it doesn't run. looks like its not initialing.

Tryed the same with Sonarr and get the same "dead" state.

Very new to OMV4 and Docker and all help is much appreciated.

Below is the container details;
  • New

I tried to post a new thread in the area
    I received a forum error, but no information about to whom to report said error, so I figured I'd post it here because it didn't fit in with any of the other locations:

Fatal error: An error occured. Sorry.
    Information:

ID: 66704208ee39037af86de4ba0035048b5041ca41
    Please send the ID above to the site administrator.
    The error message can be looked up at “ACP » Logs » Errors”.
  • New

About 50 fresh-installs later, I finally cracked a VirtualBox installation nut! Yes, I may not know what I'm doing, but I got'r'done. I've historically found it helpful (for myself) to document these things so that future-me can go back and do them again the next time I blow up the OS. Here's a little venture.

Here's the TL;DR version:
    • Fresh install of OMV4, but ONLY the installation. I.e. Stop where those instructions ended. Do NOT do 1.4 million updates; do not pass GO.
    • Regress the Kernel back to 4.9.0-8-amd64
    • Install OMV-Extras in the GUI
    • At the command-line, install openmediavault
    And now, the details of what I did that succeeded and I'll spare you the trials and tribulations:
    • [X}: Acquire OpenMediaVault (OMV4 version 4.1.3 as of this writing). Burn it to a CD.
    • GUI: Install OMV4 on your computer. Make sure you only have ONE (1) hard drive attached to your motherboard during the boot. That drive is going to get completely overwritten. Yes, it's going to wipe out the disk completely.
  • New

Hi,
    Thinking of building a SBC household NAS using the Rock64 and OMV. I was going to use my MacMini which runs Plex but then learned that Apple has recently nobbled the macOS Server software and decided that it'd be a good project to create something separate from my music machine. I have a Raidon 2 bay 2.5inch drive enclosure to use with it, which I would use in RAID 1. Backups would then be to another external drive or maybe something like BackBlaze.
    What I want to do:
    1. Back up one Windows computer
    2. Possibly back up one or two iPhones
    3. Central photo repository - LAN only (maybe external)
    4. Shared Document repository - LAN and external
    5. Private document repository - LAN and external
    What I don't understand at this stage is if I can have a share that is on the LAN but also access it from outside the network via Owncloud or Nextcloud, or can this be done in OMV without Owncloud/Nextcloud? Any pointers to reading on this matter appreciated. Also if I go with the Rock64 can someone suggest a…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

how to compile openmediavault 4.1.13 source code

votdev

Forum Error Report

ala.frosty

OMV 4 Docker "Dead"

Chrisso

PHP Fatal Error: Uncaught Error

trohn_javolta

How to install VirtualBox on a baremetal OpenMediaVault install

Recent Activities