raid5 disk failure.

geaves

The Class E Network

geaves

Web GUI not acessible

votdev

Recent Activities

• MarcTremonti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Schedule Watchtower Docker Cotainer in OMV GUI.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from MarcTremonti: “Quote from geaves: “Well it looks Ok, I would prefer to run that than a cron job for clean up....you could run it and report back :thumbup: ” thanks for the feedback! :thumbup: you prefer "--cleanup" or a cron job? dont…
  • geaves -

Quote from MarcTremonti: “Quote from geaves: “Well it looks Ok, I would prefer to run that than a cron job for clean up....you could run it and report back :thumbup: ” thanks for the feedback! :thumbup: you prefer "--cleanup" or a cron job? dont want to get you wrong. …
  • raulfg3 -

I stop it until I decide to start it manually to update containers, once updated is completed I stopt it again. And delete of older containers is in my cron (execute once a day o cleanup)
  • MarcTremonti -

Quote from geaves: “Well it looks Ok, I would prefer to run that than a cron job for clean up....you could run it and report back :thumbup: ” thanks for the feedback! :thumbup: you prefer "--cleanup" or a cron job? dont want to get you wrong. :D
  • geaves -

Well it looks Ok, I would prefer to run that than a cron job for clean up....you could run it and report back :thumbup:
  • MarcTremonti -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Schedule Watchtower Docker Cotainer in OMV GUI.

Thread
    hello guys, i'd like to run the watchtower docker with some adjustments. watchtower should only check for new images all 6 hours and delete the old images afterwards. to achieve this, is it correct to add the following line in the extra arguments field…
  • wing999 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update Network gone after update.

In fact, my procedures is quite simple. Create an VM, install OVM 4.1.3 from the CD ISO. Once completed, install the qemu-guest_agent by apt in console. Login the web UI and change the admin password. Generate a SSL certificate and forced the web UI to…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x raid5 disk failure..

Quote from gelo: “Many thanks for every help. ” I've read this a couple of times but I know I can't help I have not dealt with how you have your raid set up, but I can see the cause of the error. You have set the Raid 5 with 3 disks, and you have…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

I've looked at using another router, or even the Huawei HG612 the modem previously used to connect FTTC as it has a dhcp option, but this is the part I can't get my head around. DHCP will issue a client with an ip, subnet, dns, and gateway -> which is…