RAID 1: how recover RAID and data?

rsync on usb disk to local drive is very slow

epsilon2

test

crash omv-mkconf and omv-update

votdev

Recent Activities

• Mr.Grape -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x disk unmounted alone.

Quote from Adoby: “Is this the best description of the process: wiki.odroid.com/odroid-xu4/software/jms578_fw_update ” Yes. It should work. I did similar with HC1.
  • epsilon2 -

Replied to the thread rsync on usb disk to local drive is very slow.

thx for deleting. it was never intened can u tell me please which system is using the drive? debian or omv. i am trying to copy around 1.5 TB and I am unsure what is going on. The process is running for 20h now. regards, epsilon2
  • epsilon2 -

Posted the thread test.

Thread
    test
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread rsync on usb disk to local drive is very slow.

Quote from epsilon2: “I am new ” You posted this thread five times. Please see problem #4 Solutions to common problems As for your problem, the system is using the drive. Not sure what you are trying to re-enable.
  • Adoby -

Quote from Mr.Grape: “Hmm this is quite fast, at least for me. My hdd is set to 300 minutes. Have you tried setting time(-t 10) in JMS578 firmware? It works in HC1, it may work in HC2.. ” No, I haven't. But I might try it. Thanks for that! Is this…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x crash omv-mkconf and omv-update.

Quote from foresthus: “File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 109 def remove(wr, selfref=ref(self) ^ TabError: inconsistent use of tabs and spaces in indentation ” This error message clearly tells everyone that the file…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

Quote from tobefond: “m2.SATA ” There is no SATA with RK3399. The image has been created the Armbian way (fully automated -- we don't fiddle around with images manually, they're all created 100% from scratch and then tested afterwards) and will work…
  • Mr.Grape -

Quote from Adoby: “I have not investigated further, my HDDs work fine on default settings, even if they spin down a little too fast for my taste. Less than a minute when idle. I would prefer 10 minutes or so. ” Hmm this is quite fast, at least for…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x crash omv-mkconf and omv-update.

I hope you didn't say yes to removing all of those packages. I would try: apt-get install --reinstall python3.5 python3 python3-apt
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x install OMV on my NAS with usb Key.

That looks fine. Now: apt-get install openmediavault-keyring postfix Post the output