openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hi,

After upgrade my two OMV NAS units from 3.X to 4.X, I am getting regular emails from both with errors below. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Source Code

1. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    2. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
  • New

Evening :)

I'm new to the forum, first post :D

I would to make a home nas with openmediavault, so i can have a minipc always downloading and seeding 24/7.

My first thought was to buy a Raspberry and a WD Red with some docking station or case so to power it separately.

Then i read this forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=154980#post154980

So i don't know what to do anymore :P

What you think is the best choice for me? I was looking for the ODROID-HC2

I like it.

My "problem" is i can't buy drive and minipc in one time.

So i wanted to buy the wd red and its docking station or case and then, next month probably, buy the minipc.

If the ODROID-HC2 is a good solution, the docking station or case i buy is useless :/

(Doubt: My wd Red drive would powered fine in the ORDOID-HC2?)

Or maybe the EspressoBin is a good solution.

Thank you very much for your help! :)
  • New

Hello,

I came across OpenMediaVault yesterday and think it really covers all my needs. So I downloaded the version 3.0.47 and installed it on my BananaPI. As
    far as everything worked out great after a quick look around I've made
    all the necessary settings, synonymous that worked out. At the point where I wanted to install the MySQL server, I came across a problem and I do not know how I can solve this.

Source Code

1. Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --force-yes --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-mysql 2>&1' with exit code '100': Reading package lists...
    2. Building dependency tree...
    3. Reading state information...
    4. Some

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rock64 and UASP support

afremont_temp

Raid 5 growing

afremont

Build a minipc nas, but which?

afremont

Mail with PHP error after upgrade from 3.X to 4.X

cmbe

Different NAS server names (host?)

TheTodd

Recent Activities

• afremont_temp -

Replied to the thread Rock64 and UASP support.

I have an Anker USB 3.0 to SATA adapter using the dreaded Asmedia chipset. I'm sure that it's a 1053e which should do UAS okay, but because of the v174cp55aa modules thing, it only loads the usb-storage driver. I tried adjusting the entry in…
  • afremont -

Replied to the thread Raid 5 growing.

Adding a drive to a raid 5 array means rewriting absolutely everything on the existing drives. I know you wanted the added space, but you really beat the original drives up pretty hard. Might want to think about adding a hot spare or two now. As for…
  • afremont -

Replied to the thread Build a minipc nas, but which?.

That looks like a good way to do it. The rock 64 makes a good small NAS too. It has gigabit Ethernet and a USB 3 port. It's not quite that fast, but still very speedy using a decent usb3 SATA adapter. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  • cmbe -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (stable) Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Mail with PHP error after upgrade from 3.X to 4.X.

After reading that could result from an unsuccessful php upgrade. I am adding further info from "dpkg -l | grep -E "php|openm": Source Code (27 lines)
  • TheTodd -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (stable) Different NAS server names (host?).

its does when im using different filesystem shares. the SMB is there for Kodi and windows but I use AFP when on the Mac.
  • cmbe -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (stable) Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Mail with PHP error after upgrade from 3.X to 4.X.

Thread
    Hi, After upgrade my two OMV NAS units from 3.X to 4.X, I am getting regular emails from both with errors below. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Source Code (2 lines)
  • SteveMann -

Replied to the thread Clean up or Re-Install?.

• sbocquet -

Replied to the thread collectd failed to start How can i fix it.

Hi! Did you add any plugin to collectd like sensors or smart ot any other ? You can see in /var/log/syslog which one is failing and block collectd to start.
  • ellnic -

Liked sbocquet’s post in the thread ZFS device(s) not listed in devices dropdown.

Like (Post)
    OK... just my 2 cts on the problem. If I don't touch/click the ZFS panel, my ZFS mntent in config.xml isn't deleted and everything works fine with OMV & ZFS (stats, drop down shared folder, etc...). So as long as there's no patch available, just don't…
  • steakhutzeee -

Posted the thread Build a minipc nas, but which?.

Thread
    Evening :) I'm new to the forum, first post :D I would to make a home nas with openmediavault, so i can have a minipc always downloading and seeding 24/7. My first thought was to buy a Raspberry and a WD Red with some docking station or case so to…