openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface

Fako86

my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX

myscha

Docker UI suggestion

subzero79

Probleme mit Raid10

Fako86

RAID 1 N/A after upgrade from 3.x

• Setu
  • Setu

Setu

Recent Activities

• Fako86 -

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

also, es läuft alles. vom laptop meiner frau kann ich alles öffnen. ssh, smb und webinterface. von meinen laptop nichts. auch garnichts. jedoch kann ich den server nicht unter netzwerke finden auf ihren laptop. nur über die ip. ich denke das was…
  • kiwicol -

Liked askmurphy’s post in the thread HOWTO: WEBMIN installation on OMV.

Like (Post)
    Ok, this is very easy ofcourse for most of us, but anyway, just to help the beginners: webmin.com/deb.html 1) SSH with PUTTY (putty.org/) - make sure you enable SSH in your OMV panel ! 2) Source Code (1 line) 3) dpkg -i web (then press TAB to…
  • kiwicol -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Data transfer between 2 external hdd's (usb).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larkin: “I tried the MC approach. That would actually work, but the funny thing is the last two hdds i mounted in omv weren't mounted to media/. Instead they are mounted to srv/. Is this the new way to do it? Can i somehow change the mount…
  • myscha -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

I have nearly the same messages, but no problems up to now. There is no possibility to adjust the CPU voltage in the UEFI. Only the RAM voltage and that's already set to minimum. It allows only 1.5V and 1.35V
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker UI suggestion.

what do you mean? Something to send a container command/argument?
  • Fako86 -

Replied to the thread Probleme mit Raid10.

ok, da er nach dem raid erstellen ihn automatisch in Dateisystem angezeigt hatte dachte ich das es so sein muss. habe einfach in dateisystem das laufwerk gelöscht und einfach ein neues erstellt. das läuft jetzt. also wieso auch immer. sollte jemand…
  • Setu -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) RAID 1 N/A after upgrade from 3.x.

I did again, when you mentioned it. This time i found exactly the same problem: "Missing" RAID filesystem If I understood correctly, when my md0 is not listed in blkid then OMV will not show it and kernel 4.13 is the problem. But now i'm using Debian…
  • myscha -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Customizing Nginx (settings).

Thanks for the hint. From poking around in wiki.openmediavault.org/index.…Environment_Variables/all I expect that OMV_NGINX_SITE_WEBGUI_INCLUDE_DIR and OMV_NGINX_SITE_WEBGUI_SSL_CIPHERS are the ones that are relevant for me and I have to set them in
  • Fako86 -

• Fako86 -