openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV, UnionFS, Snapraid

Unstable ethernet with athos ar8151

Shoguzz

Cannot Access SMB Shares with Active Directory Users

Cannot Access SMB Shares with Active Directory Users

Page dump error on new install

Antioch

Recent Activities

• Shoguzz -

Replied to the thread Unstable ethernet with athos ar8151.

So i have ordered an intel pcie card: Intel (R) EXPI9301CTBLK with the 82574 chipset. Things should get easier now. :)
  • Lee -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Cannot Access SMB Shares with Active Directory Users.

Thread
    Hi I have a fresh OMV installation and got the Windows 2012 Active Directory successfully integrated as per this thread. I can see all the users and groups from AD and can assign shares with ACL for AD users. However, I cannot access the SMB shares…
  • Antioch -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Page dump error on new install.

Nope, not particularly necessary. Simply curious! Thanks for the replies, gents!
  • oxben -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raspberry Pi, Unifi Controller & Docker.

Sorted it.. I think! Changed Network Mode to Host rather than Bridge. I can now run the Unifi Setup. Thanks!
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread Docker failing to re-install.

not sure but looks like Source Code (1 line)The symlink exist or can't be created
  • psilva -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x User and group seach.

Thanks for your answer. The intended purpose is for permission grating, using the GUI, I have to scroll down through 1000+ users to find the one specific user I intend to give permissions to, in the users/groups section is even worse as I have to go…
  • oxben -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raspberry Pi, Unifi Controller & Docker.

OK an update. I think it's running but I cannot access via a browser. This was showing in a log file which I think are updates to the firmware for Unifi devices? Source Code (12 lines) Any thoughts on why I cannot access via https: / / ip:8443? Do I…
  • HWTest -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update qla2xxx Abort command issued nexus=1:0:1 after reboot with the new 4.18 kernel.

It seems the new kernel (4.19) solved it ...
  • FFrank -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x CPU is quite busy - how to check why?.

Thanks for all your answers. I actually did all of them :) Installed Netdata and htop. I realised that htop is the same than the list of processes in OMV. So thanks for this advice: Quote from guzzisti: “ @FFrank Have a look at the processes tab in system…
  • FFrank -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x No HDD performance shown in "System Information".

Quote from guzzisti: “Did you upgrade to kernel 4.19? See this thread: Monitoring: missing disk IO statistic values since update 4.19.0-0.bpo.1 ” Well I did not do it on purpose...the system did it via the implemented update routine. I just klick "do…