openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Freigaben fehlen nach Update

Freigaben nach Upgrade weg?

My NAS move from FreeNAS Muad Dib to OMV on a new systems.

PepeOMV

openmediavault-letsencrypt

nero

SMB1 & Zappiti.

OMV-Mann

Recent Activities

• merkur -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Freigaben fehlen nach Update.

Thread
    Hallo Ich kann nach dem Upgrade nicht mehr auf Freigaben zugreifen. Wie ich auf der WebUI sehen konnte fehlt unter Datenspeicher/Dateisysteme meine "Medienplatte" unter Datenspeicher/RAID-Verwaltung ist sie aber noch vorhanden. Ich häng mal zwei…
  • riff-raff -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ellnic: “would it be possible to add a freeze/unfreeze checkbox etc to the extras kernel tab? ” The 4.1.7 version of omv-extras has buttons to hold/unhold the current kernel/headers (linux-image-$arch and linux-headers-$arch) and…
  • PepeOMV -

Replied to the thread My NAS move from FreeNAS Muad Dib to OMV on a new systems..

Some time has past and I made some progress but also encounters various time consuming issues with OMV. - I was able to mount my UFS disks readonly and copied all data to an external eSATA disk. I compared the result with diff -rq. first both UFS disk…
  • nero -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x openmediavault-letsencrypt.

Quote from cleimarcia: “Hello, unfortunately, I can not get the certificate. The following error message comes (look at #522) Port 80 and 443 in the router are open. My DynDNS only works over port 443 !!! What comes in the way? (Nginx?) Ps. I have…
  • OMV-Mann -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x SMB1 & Zappiti..

Similarly, after upgrade from OMV 3.n to OMV 4.1, lost ability to scan to SMB from the following MFPs: Canon MF6140dn Ricoh Aficio 3025 Setting the Samba server Global parameter in the extra options was the only thing that worked for me: Source Code (1…
  • mrperfektone -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Flash memory help?.

Thread
    When i do a : nano /etc/fstab i get: # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass> tmpfs /tmp …
  • therock003 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Bypass startup checks for Removable drives.

Coming back after some time, but now i really need to learn more. So is usbmount a plugin? I cannot find any youtube videos on how to install/configure it Besides automounting, will it also share the entire contents automatically? I dont want to go…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread need some help to configure Letsencrypt reverse proxy.

I need to modyfy defaut config file for nginx that reside inside the letsencrypt container and need some help, can enyone can help or guide me to properly configure to show as default web page the heimdall URL = 192.168.1.9:82 and load the omv…
  • raulfg3 -

Posted the thread need some help to configure Letsencrypt reverse proxy.

Thread
    Hello to all, first a little introduction: I have several dockers installed on OMV, and my goal is to access it from outside (internet) usingo only port 443 & 80 in the subfoldred way. eg: mydnsprovidet.com/OMV or mydnsprovidet.com/glances. So I…
  • pinajj -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 on Debian 9 problem install.

Thanks for answering. Do You mean i have run these commands on terminal? If yes, don't work. Source Code (7 lines)