Nextcloud with Docker: Access Problems and Server Error

HelixRoweda

Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page

Nefertiti

Help with WiFi Driver (Update)

BackWoodsTech

Recent Activities

• Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Setting up Rsync.

I'm not sure what was going on, but I deleted all of my shared folders and such so that I could reformat the hard drive, then recreated the users, folders, and scheduled jobs — then it all went right. Obviously, I haven't committed any real data to the…
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Pi-Hole - Network wide Ad blocking.

I was wondering how you would use this with a docker pi-hole. I suppose another option would be to run unbound in a docker as well?
  • HelixRoweda -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud with Docker: Access Problems and Server Error.

data backup, data check, connect network drive to access with other programs on data / images, etc..... on windows
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

I dot not think, you need to remove everything in letsencrypt folder, further more if you do you will loose the issued certificate you can only get 5 in a period of time. If you got to the point you reach the max allocated , use one more domain name in…
  • Agricola -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Setting up Rsync.

Thread
    I am trying to set up a scheduled Rsync job using the OMV Users Guide (page 61 & following). Here is the job I created: forum.openmediavault.org/index…5377677724dca0c84d8b0c040 When I run the job I get the following error:
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

Thanks for the terminal info. I am very weak on command line. I have been saving every little snippet I can find and building a cheat sheet. I gave up on my Airport Extreme and bought a Netgear R7000 router. Being a die-hard Mac guy I never thought I…
  • BackWoodsTech -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help with WiFi Driver (Update).

Anyone? Is there more info I should provide??
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

I just finished testing unbound and, I have to say, I'm impressed. Cached entries, 0ms. I linked from the Pi-Hole/Docker, by IPaddress#port to the OMV host and it works fine. This is far better than ISP or public resolvers. After running through it…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Deluge Docker Failing to install.

The problem has been fixed. You can run with tag:latest again.
  • scorpius80 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x raspberry pi 3 and windows 10.

Thread
    ok Im stumped. I just built a raspberry pi Nas with the most current build. everything so far is good except that when I disable guest access on shares so that user/pass is required I get an error on windows 10 saying it fail. it does work from my…