openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Leider brachte die Suche im Forum keine für mich verwertbaren Ergebnisse, daher versuche ich es hier mal mit meinem Problem:

Vor dem Update auf die aktuelle OMV-Version 4.1.6 (Arrakis) unter der alten 3er-Version lief das Autoshutdown-PlugIn anstandslos. Auch das Upgrade von der 3er Version auf die 4er Version lässt (von ein paar anderen Fehlern abgesehen) das NAS automatisch runterfahren.

Meine zweite SSD mit einer kompletten Neuinstallation (kein Upgrade von 3 auf 4) scheitert jedoch am automatischen Herunterfahren, obgleich das Autoshutdown-PlugIn exakt gleich konfiguriert wurde.

Ich würde das NAS gerne mit der "cleanen" Neusinstallation weiterbetreiben aber eben auch automatisch abschalten können. Wer kann mit bestem Dank im Voraus helfen?

Autoshutdown-Version: 4.0.3
    OMV 4.1.6 (Arrakis)
    Kernel: Linux 4.16.0-0.bpo.1-amd64
    Debian GNU/Linux 9.4 (stretch)
  • New

Hi all,

I'm currently in a testing phase to setup a new NAS. I want to use Snapraid and mergerfs as union filesystem on top.
    I'm faced with the issue below. <== and I'm hoping for help.

1. Snapraid creation ok

2. Union filesystem created (done via web client)

#################################################################################
    root@openmediavault:~# mergerfs.ctl info
    - mount: /srv/c6b1f64f-2c51-4adb-bbb2-1f5c3f650c48
    version: 2.23.1
    pid: 19933
    srcmounts:
    - /srv/dev-disk-by-id-ata-Samsung_SSD_850_EVO_250GB_S2CJNXAGC00673K-part3 <== partition
    - /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data1 <== real disk
    ##################################################################################

After creating a shared folder named hugo the following happens:

##################################################################################
    root@openmediavault:~# mergerfs.ctl info
    - mount:…
  • New

I have partitions mounted as shown below and would like to change the label from 'backup' to something more appropriate.
    I have only a single shared folder which I'm prepared to delete

1. The web interface on this and other mounts is greyed out,which does not allow unmounting.
    2. the delete button on the shared folder is similarly greyed out

Assuming these issues can be resolved is renaming a label as simple as unmounting,, changing the label, and remounting

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV VirtualBox 4.1 - "Advanced configuration" switch doesn't work!

Mr Smile

Installing and configuring Calibre-Server

riff-raff

problems installing OMV within Hyper-V 2016

Subsonic Plugin

gderf

Help: RAID 5 data Recovery

ade86

Recent Activities

• Mr Smile -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV VirtualBox 4.1 - "Advanced configuration" switch doesn't work!.

I'm not at home right now but I'm very sure I have fewer plugins installed and I have the same problem. :(
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Installing and configuring Calibre-Server.

Quite late answer: Edditing books afterwards is only possilbe through an external calibre GUI-Installation from a remote PC. You could do it also in command line, but it is a pain in the a**. just stop your calibre server with Source Code (1…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Subsonic Plugin.

• ade86 -

Replied to the thread Help: RAID 5 data Recovery.

apparently there is no superblock on the 5th drive (sde) what does this mean?
  • EherXtrem -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Autoshutdown-Fehler unter OMV_4.1.6.

Thread
    Leider brachte die Suche im Forum keine für mich verwertbaren Ergebnisse, daher versuche ich es hier mal mit meinem Problem: Vor dem Update auf die aktuelle OMV-Version 4.1.6 (Arrakis) unter der alten 3er-Version lief das Autoshutdown-PlugIn…
  • mod24 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved [Plugin test] openmediavault-luksencryption v2.

Hi Subzero, thank you so, so much for this great enhancement of the encryption plugin. This was exactly I was looking for the last months. I really like to have my data partitions encrypted and I used the "regular" plugin for this task. But I always had…
  • Blebbens -

Replied to the thread Several problems running OMV 3.

Hi flmaxey, Yesterday I removed the old hdd and switched to a new 3TB seagate iron wolf. The raid is working fine now and showing the status "clean". Now I wanted to do a fsck. After executing sudo umount /dev/md0, it tells me the target is busy. the…
  • DJ-AS -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Subsonic Plugin.

Thread
    Hi! I just make a new OMV Server with the last ISO and now i see that Subsonic Pluging is not available in this version.
  • Mr.Onion -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved MiniDLNA plugin doesn't start.

Like (Post)
  • Mr.Onion -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved MiniDLNA plugin doesn't start.

Yes, that solved it! Thank you! sudo apt-get install libraspberrypi0and then a reboot, and it works perfectly again.