openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Was muss ich erstellen um zum Beispiel der Arbeit mit dem Handy auf meine NAS zugreifen zu können?

Stramm

No charts in systeminformation section

macom

NextCloud Installation Q & A

mrboki

Email notification without internet access -> SMTP server?

myscha

OMV on Buffalo LS-WVL

fullerms

Recent Activities

• Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Was muss ich erstellen um zum Beispiel der Arbeit mit dem Handy auf meine NAS zugreifen zu können?.

In Kurzform: - Datenfestplatte einbinden (mount) - Freigabe erzeugen - Im Webdav Plugin diese Freigabe wählen - Only users that are members of the 'webdav-users' group will be permitted to use WebDAV -> würde ich aktivieren - Einen Benutzer erstellen…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) No charts in systeminformation section.

Probably monitoring is disabled to protect the SD card. Have a look in the WebUI at System/Monitoring
  • Valsi -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) No charts in systeminformation section.

Thread
    Hello, have installed today OMV 3.0.97 on my new Ondroid HC-1. System is running fine and fast and data will be transferred in the moment. :D But on the system-information section there are no charts shown as I know it from my Raspberry OMV system. I…
  • Pase__ -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Was muss ich erstellen um zum Beispiel der Arbeit mit dem Handy auf meine NAS zugreifen zu können?.

Wie erstell ich das mit WebDAV, hab das Plugin runtergeladen und weiß jetzt nicht mehr weiter XD
  • mrboki -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Quote from tinh_x7: “Ensure the NextCloud folder is own by: www-data:www-data If not, you can chown it to that. ” OK I did that but it didn't help. Also in your screenshot it shows the root as the owner. The problem is that I didn't mess with these…
  • myscha -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Email notification without internet access -> SMTP server?.

Quote from gderf: “But if you are still interested, let me know and I will try to put something together for you. ” I am still interested. As far as I understand it, the only thing that is missing for this to work is a pop or imap access, as postfix…
  • fullerms -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV on Buffalo LS-WVL.

• OrbitPI -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) I need a install tutorial for Odroid XU4.

after I setup ethernet and put the ip adress it just gives me the google search rezaults. no omv login web gui. Do I have to be on a pc that is ethernet to router with the omv server ?
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Ensure the NextCloud folder is own by: www-data:www-data If not, you can chown it to that.
  • moreje -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) MySQL no root access.

I switched back to fresh install of OMV 3...and it works... Envoyé de mon Redmi 4X en utilisant Tapatalk