OMV3 Image for RP2/3

Chrisso

PHP Error Being Emailed on Regular Basis

crwulff

Odroid hc2 diskparking on OMV4

Adoby

Recent Activities

• ala.frosty -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV Setup Videos.

Like (Post)
    Here are some helpful setup videos of different parts of OMV. github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/videos Suggest other videos to be created.
  • ala.frosty -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Solutions to common problems.

Like (Post)
    Here is a list of problems with potential solutions (these videos may help as well): Problem #1: Web interface has missing fields and/or items showing that have been uninstalled. Solution #1: Clear your browser cache. Problem #2: I mounted the drive…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

You could statically set the DNS address, while leaving the IP address on automatic (DHCP). (I've done that before, but I forget the reason why...) But if you're there, you might as well do it all. I can say this much: I have no idea how much it…
  • Chrisso -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OMV 4 Docker "Dead".

How many times have heard that ” Yeah it was my oversight. Should have paid more attention in the tutorial video where he explained my exact issue. :thumbsup: Running Sonarr rather…
  • Chrisso -

Replied to the thread OMV3 Image for RP2/3.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Chrisso: “Not sure what the issue is but its "state" is "dead". ” Did you use an armhf specific docker? ” I wasn't so all fix now. I should have paid more attention to one of the tutorial videos which explained…
  • crwulff -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x PHP Error Being Emailed on Regular Basis.

It looks like it is left-over config files from php5-pam (which is no longer available.) sudo apt remove php5-pam --purge will remove those config files and got rid of the periodic emailed error for me anyway.
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Odroid hc2 diskparking on OMV4.

Yes that looks right. Everything disabled. But it should be "/dev/sda" not "/ dev / sda". I assume that the firmware update fails otherwise? You should get: "Programming & Compare Success!!" response if the update was successful. You have to power…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Install drive (device) questions about space.

OK. If it was a physical partition on a physical drive, then this would be easy, just boot from another partition on another drive and install and run for instance parted to resize the partition. Or gparted if it is a full Linux desktop system. But…
  • stepay -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x SAMBA slow read speed after update.

Thread
    Hello everybody, I was already reading this forum since a long time without registration since I never experienced any problems with OMV on my HP N40L Microserver, but now I would need some support and I hope that somebody has an idea regarding my…
  • ala.frosty -

Replied to the thread Forum Error Report.

Thanks. I think the forum error message would be an ideal place for that message #4 to appear.